Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as India Urgent Emergency Visa. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. The Emergency India eVisa works faster than the regular eVisa as it reduces the processing time of visa applications. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. An Emergency India eVisa or Urgent India eVisa is an exclusive way that anyone can use to reach India to deal with any unforeseen events, incidents or problems. For example a death in the Family, medical problems, marital or legal issues. This feature is permitted for people applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
India is steeped in history and culture for you to explore on your next magical adventure. Visit the famous Taj Mahal and enjoy the impressive architecture. Indian Visa for Bulgarian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India Visa allows travelers from Bulgaria and other countries to visit India for short stays. Bulgarian travelers are required to obtain an Indian Visa prior to entering India. The government has developed the e-Visa program to attract more tourists to travel to the subcontinent. Currently, citizens of 157 different countries, including Bulgarian citizens, are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to enter India. These short-term stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local embassy or consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-Visa
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Currently, the e-Visa is available to citizens of 169 countries. This means that many travelers can easily obtain the necessary entry permits to visit India. Tourism in India is important to the country’s economy and the introduction of the e-Visa makes it easier for visitors to enter India. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. The India e-Visa was launched to simplify the visa issuance process and attract more foreign visitors. Key requirements include a valid passport, email address, and a debit or credit card. Be sure to check the validity of your passport.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa.
The Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as Indian e-Visa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to opt for this travel authorization online. The Indian e-Visa is a valid document that a Norwegian tourist, business executive or culture enthusiast can use to legally enter the country. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. Indian Electronic Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorization. It is a multiple entry visa for e-tourism and e-business. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street