Latvian citizens require a visa to travel to India. Indian Visa for Latvian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India Tourist Visa Online Application is issued to people who wish to visit India as tourists. Indian e-Visa is perfect for Latvian citizens traveling to India for cultural, leisure or relaxation reasons. There are different types of Visas in India issued by the Government of India based on the purpose of visiting India. The most commonly issued visa types are tourist and business visas. A 30-day tourist visa allows Latvian travelers to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival, with a double entry into the country. If Latvian citizens want to stay longer in India, they can apply for Long Term Tourist e-Visa which is 1 year and 5-year tourist visa. In order to process your visa, you need to fill out the online application form, upload the required documents and then proceed to checkout.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Latvia?
- Valid passport – most Latvians will have no difficulty obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo – make sure that the photo is most recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Mode of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
India has many excellent travel destinations that are well received around the world. A trip to India will definitely be full of unexpected experiences; But one thing is for sure, you won’t be coming home right away after the Indian adventure. India offers something for everyone. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization introduced in India on November 27, 2014, travelers wishing to visit India do not have to queue at the Embassy of India for a visa. The Indian Visa for Norwegian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Electronic Travel Authorization, better known as Indian e-Visa, is now available for 169 countries and Norwegian travelers are encouraged to opt for this travel authorization online. The Indian e-Visa is a valid document that a Norwegian tourist, business executive or culture enthusiast can use to legally enter the country. Indian Electronic Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorization. It is a multiple entry visa for e-tourism and e-business. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians to Apply for the Indian Visa
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa, which will allow you a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple-entry travel authorizations, with the exception of the online medical visa which is triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for an Indian e-Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. Nationals are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of length of stay or purpose of travel. It is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether they intend to leave the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from International Airport to Domestic Airport or even staying in Airport Hotel for few hours.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States