India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and landmarks. India has seen steady growth in tourist arrivals in recent years, particularly since 2015 following the launch of the India e-Visa. Israeli passport holders require an e-Visa to travel to India. The Indian Visa for Israeli Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The online visa for India is now offered to citizens of 169 countries. The India Tourist eVisa allows Israeli travelers to participate in tourism activities, visit friends or family, or participate in activities such as yoga retreats. The India Business eVisa allows for activities such as sales, business meetings, job placement and other similar business activities. Finally, the Indian e-Medical Visa allows you to receive medical care in India. The three types of Indian visas for Israeli citizens have different validity periods and the number of entries allowed is: Tourist e-Visa: Double entry for up to 90 days with a validity of one year. Electronic Business Visa: double entry for a maximum of 180 days with a validity of one year. Electronic Medical Visa: triple entry for a maximum of 60 days. With the eVisa for India, the application process for citizens of Israel and other eligible countries has been greatly simplified as all documents can be submitted online.
Types of eVisa for citizens of Israel
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
What Documents Do Israeli Citizens Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Their Israel passport, valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- A valid email address where the Indian eVisa will be sent
- A credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fee
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo of the Israeli passenger
The Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for people to travel to the country for tourism. One of these measures is the introduction of electronic travel authorization, which will allow travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain visas around the world to visit the country with Indian e-Visa. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. This visa for India allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The India e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for the Indian Visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Whether visiting India for pleasure, business or medical reasons, travelers from Russia require an Indian visa before entering the country. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. Since India moved the visa application process online in 2014, the process of applying for an Indian e-Visa has become significantly easier. It now allows citizens from 169 countries to apply for electronic travel authorization and does not require lengthy visits to the Indian Embassy. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 90 days in the country. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Russian citizens. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill in the India e-Visa form. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For Citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Citizens of Singapore require a visa to enter India. The Embassy of India has made the visa process for Singapore citizens easy and quick with the eVisa system. The eVisa system can also be applied for short business and medical trips. Indian Visa for Citizens of Singapore is available as online application form from Government of India since 2014. As a Singaporean, you are free to choose which type of e-Visa is right for you from the list below: Tourist e-Visa – suitable for travel to India that can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your Arrival with single entry only. This type of visa is neither extendable nor convertible. E-Business Visa: Used for business and commercial purposes but not legal for employment. You can stay in India for a total of 365 days from the granting date with multiple entries in advance. For each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment purposes, including yoga and physical therapy classes, valid for 60 days from the date of your first arrival and during this period you have permission to enter 2 more times to enter and exit. The maximum length of stay in India is 90 days. Once the e-Visa is issued, Singapore citizens have 120 days to travel to India. You must carry the document with you in the country. The document works like a stamped visa in your passport. The system enables the entire Indian visa application process for Singapore citizens online. Generally, applicants will receive a response from the embassy regarding their visa within 2 business days of submitting the visa application.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo: the photo must be professional.
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or PayPal account.
If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India Tourist eVisa to enter the country. The India Online Visa, which can also be referred to as the Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. The Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens is divided into three sub-categories: Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical Electronics Visa. The validity of the visa depends on the type of Indian e-Visa. For a Business e-Visa, the visit cannot exceed 180 days and for an Indian Tourist e-Visa for Japanese citizens, the validity can be extended up to 180 days. The validity period of Indian Business Visa for Japanese Citizens is one year from the date of approval. Finally, the India e-Medical Visa for Japanese citizens is valid for 60 days. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street