There are over 150 nationalities, including Israelis, who can now apply for an India e-Visa. The concept has grown in popularity since its inception and the fact that Israeli travelers no longer need to go to the Indian Embassy to obtain their visa. The Indian Visa for Israeli Citizens/Passport Holders has been available online as an application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that Israeli travelers can easily apply for online and receive by email within days. With the e-Visa for India, the application process has been greatly simplified. For citizens of Israel and other countries, all documents can be submitted online.
What Documents Do Israeli Citizens Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Their Israel passport, valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- A valid email address where the Indian eVisa will be sent
- A credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fee
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo of the Israeli passenger
India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. Hence, the Government of India has taken steps to make it easier for people to travel to the country for tourism. One such measure is the launch of Electronic Travel Authorization, which allows travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Polish citizens can apply for depending on the specific reason of their visit to India: For pleasure, business or medical reasons. Citizens of Poland are required to apply for an Indian Visa prior to arrival in the country.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- The Indian eTourist visa is valid for 90 days if approved
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
- Travelers can apply for an eTourist visa a maximum of two times within a given year
It’s no secret that India is a very touristy country. There are many things to do in this nation beyond visiting the Taj Mahal. But in order to enter this nation and feel comfortable, it is essential to have an e-Visa for India, an electronic document that is easy to obtain. Russian citizens can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their visit. Once applicants have decided which visa suits their needs, all they have to do is fill out the India e-Visa Form. Whether visiting India for pleasure, business or medical reasons, travelers from Russia require an Indian visa before entering the country. The application process is completely online, easy to fill out and can be completed and submitted in 30 minutes.
Documents Required For citizens of Russia
- A valid passport with a least six months validity from the date of travel, with a scanned copy of the biographical page
- The details of where they will be staying in India, and entry and exit details
- A scanned passport photo, in color on a plain white background
- A valid email address
- A credit or debit card to pay the visa fee
There are few countries in the world that leave a lasting impression on travelers and India is definitely one of them. All this without mentioning the Taj Mahal is considered one of the most famous monuments in the world. A world built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife. Singapore citizens require a visa to enter India. The embassy of India has ensured a smooth and fast visa process for Singapore citizens thanks to the eVisa system. This document just works like a visa stamped in your passport. You must keep the document with you throughout your stay in the country.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS VISA?
The Indian Business eVisa is an approved travel document that allows you to enter India if you’re planning a trip for business purposes.
What Documents Do Singaporeans Need for the Indian Visa?
- A valid passport, with at least 6 months of validity.
- A passport-sized photograph with a white background
- Passport Personal Details Scan: this means that you have to scan the information page. You don’t have to scan the entire passport.
- A copy of the Business Card: it can be scanned or you can take a photo of your business card.
- Valid email address: this is important to receive your document.
- Payment methods: it can be your usual credit/debit card or Paypal.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Anders Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
City: 115 27 Stockholm