Greek citizens require a visa to enter India. As Greek citizens can no longer obtain visas upon arrival in India, it is important that they apply for the appropriate e-Visa before leaving Greece. The Indian Visa for Greek Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The eVisa has made it easier than ever for Greek citizens to visit India. There are three types of Indian e-Visa available to all Greek Citizens. Either to participate in tourist activities or to visit family and friends. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. Selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days. Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What Documents Do Greeks Need to Obtain an Indian Visa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
There are currently over 160 eligible countries that can apply for an India e-Visa by completing a simple online application form. The introduction of the eVisa Travel Authorization for India in 2014 has brought great benefits to eligible citizens wishing to visit the country as well as India and increased tourism to a great extent. The country has installed a variety of Indian visas online depending on the reasons for visiting the country. The most common visa is the India Tourist e-Visa, which can be used by Croatians for tourism and leisure purposes, as well as visiting relatives. This visa allows Croatian visitors to stay in the country for 90 days during the validity year for which it was issued. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that Croatian citizens can enter India as many times as they wish during its one-year validity. The India e-business visa is available for Croatian travelers planning to enter India for business matters such as meetings, conferences, sales and recruitment. This type of visa allows up to two entries into India during the year for which the visa is valid. The maximum length of stay in India is 180 days. The India Medical e-Visa, issued to Croatians seeking medical treatment in the country. Citizens of Croatians must be informed about specific prerequisites involved, such as a letter from the receiving hospital. The Medical Assistant eVisa to India is available for two family members of the Croatian patient that holds a Medical eVisa. Both the Medical e-Visa and Physician Assistant Visa are triple-entry visas and are valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Croatia is one of the countries that can benefit from this simple and hassle-free procedure, which means that previous formalities that involved many consular or embassy visits can now be avoided. Completing the online e-Visa India application form can take up to 15 minutes and is entirely electronic.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Croatian?
- A valid Croatian passport with 6 months or more of validity before entering India.
- A digital copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital photograph with specific Indian eVisa guidelines
- A valid email address is required, this is where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the processing fees.
They say India changes you for better or for worse. There are few countries in the world that leave such a lasting impression as India. India is an excellent holiday destination. If you are a Japanese citizen, you will need an India Tourist eVisa to enter the country. India Online Visa, which can also be called Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens is divided into three sub-categories: Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa and Medical e-Visa. Therefore, if a Japanese citizen is traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons, they are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. The validity of the visa depends on the type of Indian e-Visa. For an e-business visa, the visit should not exceed 180 days, and for an Indian tourist e-Visa for Japanese citizens, the validity can be extended up to 180 days. The validity period of Indian Business Visa for Japanese Citizens is one year from the date of approval. Finally, the India e-Medical Visa for Japanese citizens is valid for 60 days. Travelers can get the visa simply by filling out an online form that has fields to fill in passport information and personal information.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A recent digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your inbox.
India has many excellent travel destinations that are well received around the world. A trip to India will definitely be full of unexpected experiences; But one thing is for sure, you won’t be coming home right away after the Indian adventure. India offers something for everyone. Latvian citizens require a visa to travel to India. There are different types of Visas in India issued by the Government of India based on the purpose of visiting India. The most commonly issued visa types are tourist and business visas. Indian Visa for Latvian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. India Visa Online Application for Tourists is issued to people who wish to visit India as Tourists. The Indian eVisa is perfect for Latvian citizens traveling to India for cultural, leisure or relaxation reasons. A 30-day tourist visa allows Latvian travelers to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival, with a double entry into the country. If Latvian citizens want to stay longer in India, they can apply for Long Term Tourist e-Visa which is 1-year and 5-year tourist visa. In order to process your visa, you need to fill out the online application form and upload the required documents, then proceed to checkout.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Latvia?
- Valid passport – most Latvians will have no difficulty obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo – make sure that the photo is most recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Mode of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street