Indian Visa for German Citizens
The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa for German citizens is easier than you might think. Tourist e-Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa allowing a stay of up to 90 days with each entry, valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa – Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own home. The entire process of applying for Indian Visa from Germany can be done online.
Required Documents for Indian Visa for Germans Citizens
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for Greek Citizens
Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and landmarks. India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. The Indian Visa for Greek Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Greek citizens require a visa to enter India. The Indian eVIsa is valid either to participate in tourist activities or to visit family and friends. The eVisa has made it easier than ever for Greek citizens to visit India. There are three types of Indian e-Visa available to all Greek Citizens. As Greek citizens can no longer obtain visas upon arrival in India, it is important that they apply for the appropriate e-Visa before leaving Greece. An Indian Tourist e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. The permit is multiple entry and Greek passport holders with a Tourist e-Visa can stay in India for up to 90 days. The Business eVisa is for selling and trading, attending business meetings or attending exhibitions and fairs are just some of the activities that Greeks can engage in with an India e-business visa. Like the electronic tourist visa, this permit is valid for 365 days. Greek business travelers can spend a total of 180 days in India throughout the year, which can be used at once or spread over several trips. If a Greek citizen requires medical treatment in India, they must apply for the e-Medical Visa for India. This travel document has a shorter validity period, 120 days from the date of issue, it is triple-entry and allows you to a total stay of 60 days. In order to obtain any of the above permits, Greek citizens must complete the India e-Visa Application Form. The Indian eVisa form can be completed in less than an hour, care must be taken to ensure all the details are filled out accurately as errors can result in delays or even rejection. Applicants are advised to request the visa 4 business days before leaving Greece for India.
HOW MANY TYPES OF E-VISA ARE THERE FOR INDIA?
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
Required Documents for Greeks Citizens
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Indian Visa for Mexican Citizens
Mexican citizens may find visiting India easier than they think. Yes, you will need to apply for a visa before you travel, but getting a visa for India is easy for Mexican citizens. Traveling from Mexico to India is much more convenient as Mexico is one of the 169 countries whose citizens are eligible for the India e-Visa. Indian Visa for Mexican Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. As the list of visa waiver countries for India does not include Mexico, Mexican citizens must apply for an India e-Visa to enter this country. You can apply online and get an approved visa before leaving Mexico. There are different types of India e-Visa covering activities such as tourism, business travel, family visits and short-term medical treatment. India Single Entry eTourist Visas allow travelers to stay in the country for up to 90 days. It includes activities such as tourism, visiting family or friends in India, or staying at well-known wellness retreats in India. Travelers have one year after visa approval to reach India. The Double Entry eBusiness Visa is intended for travelers visiting India for business and allows for a total stay of up to 180 days. As with the eTourist visa, business visa holders have one-year to enter India upon visa approval. This visa can be used for various activities such as attending business/technical meetings, guided tours and attending business/fairs or exhibitions, among others. Mexican citizens can also apply for an eMedical Visa to India, which allows holders to enter India a total of three times for short-term medical treatment. Travelers with this visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 60 days. The online application process for India e-Visa is simple and straightforward. Thanks to the efficient online system, there is no need to visit an Indian Embassy or Consulate in person. The application and approval process can be completed in as little as two business days.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- Indian Tourist eVisa,
- Indian Business eVisa.
- Indian Medical eVisa.
Required Documents for Mexican Citizens
- Passport: take a look at the expiration date to make sure that it is valid for at least six months’ validity remaining after their expected date of arrival in India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible.
- A complete passport scan of your information page
- Payment means: You can use a debit or credit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: if necessary, especially when applying for the Business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: only if you apply for the Medical eVisa.
Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
The Irish Citizen Visa has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are currently 3 main categories of e-Visa, depending on the purpose of the visit. Irish nationals as well as 166 nationals of other nationalities are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. Irish citizens, like many other nationalities, are required to apply for the Indian Visa for Irish Citizens before traveling to India for tourism, business or medical purposes. The Indian Tourist Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year. Holders of this visa can enter twice for 90 days each within its validity period. Whilst the Indian Business Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year, it supports two entries and allows longer consecutive stays of up to 180 days at a time. Applying for the Indian Medical Visa for Irish Citizens allows its holders a validity of 60 days counted from the date of entry. Throughout the period of validity, travelers can enjoy the option of triple entry. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Indian Visa for Italian Citizens
In 2014, the Government of India introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries around the world to travel to India on an e-Visa. The Government of India requires all foreign nationals, including Italians, arriving in India to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa prior to their trip. With the Indian e-Visa, different types are available to Italian citizens depending on the purpose of their trip to India. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. With this new system, it is easier for travelers to obtain Indian e-Visa and it is a more efficient way to obtain visa. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, industry, etc. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas offered by India depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Tourist eVisa – For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. You can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry, single entry and cannot be extended. Business e-Visa: For business-related ventures, travelers have the option of applying for an eBusiness visa. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA with multiple entries. However, this type of business visa does not allow you to stay for 180 consecutive days for each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: For medical purposes, travelers can apply for an e-Medical Visa or an e-Medical Assistant Visa depending on the situation. You can stay in India with triple entry for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry into India. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States