German citizens traveling to India must meet the country’s entry requirements, including a valid visa. The India visa for German citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Indian government has introduced a tourist visa application system for citizens of 166 countries and Germany is on the list. The India e-Visa for German citizens is widely recognized as the fastest and most convenient way to obtain a Tourist e-Visa, Business e-Visa or Medical Treatment e-Visa. An e-Visa to India for German passport holders is available in three different visa types: Tourist Visa: A multiple-entry tourist visa that allows stays of up to 90 days on each entry and is valid for 1 year from approval. Also available as a double-entry tourist visa, allowing a total stay of 30 days. Business e-Visa: Available for business activities like attending meetings and conferences, recruiting employees or signing contacts in India. A multiple-entry visa allowing a total stay of 180 days and valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Medical e-Visa: It can be issued as a visa for patients seeking medical treatment in India or as a visa for up to 2 people accompanying the patient. It is a triple entry visa allowing consecutive stays of 60 days per entry and is valid for 120 days from approval. Available for children as a patient visa only. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork. The online application system allows German travelers to authorize their visit to India from the comfort of their own homes. The entire Indian visa application process can be completed online from Germany.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Germans
- Passport: Your document must be valid for at least six months in order to process your travel document. Applicants will need to submit a colored scanned copy of their biographical passport pages
- Digital photo: You must present a passport photo. These must comply with the official regulations.
- E-mail address: An email address is required to deliver confirmation of your electronic visa.
- Payment method: You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
A visit to India offers a piece of paradise for everyone to enjoy. India is a land of endless beauty with the Himalayan mountains, the amazing backwaters of Kerala, the most impressive rock paintings and white sandy beaches and turquoise waters. It’s also full of adventure for those wanting to explore vast temples, wildlife safaris and national parks, and fascinating spiritual sites. Chinese citizens require a visa before traveling to India. The Chinese Citizen Visa has been available in an electronic application format since 2014. Depending on the purpose of the visit, travelers can apply for three main categories of visas: tourist visa, medical visa and business visa. Since the launch of the e-Visa in 2014, traveling to India has become very easy and hassle-free. Currently, citizens of 166 countries can fill out the online application form from the comfort of their own homes, including citizens of China. Applicants can apply for the India e-Visa up to 120 days in advance. The Indian Tourist Visa for Chinese Citizens is a double-entry e-Visa valid for 1 year and staying in the territory for 90 consecutive days. Indian visa application for Chinese citizens is mandatory and must be done at least 4 days before the intended trip. The whole process takes no more than 15 minutes and a reply can be expected within a maximum of 2 to 4 business days.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian Visa for Chinese Citizens
- A valid Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival
- Scanned bio page of passport showing clear photography and personal details (name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date, etc.)
- Recent front facing photography with a white background
- You can use a Debit or credit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. As a US citizen, it is very easy to apply for an India Business eVisa. If you are planning to visit India and your primary purpose of travel is commercial or business in nature, US citizens should apply for an India Business eVisa. The India e-Visa has made life easier for all business travelers. The India Business eVisa is an official document that allows you to enter and travel within India for business purposes like attending business/technical meetings, attending exhibitions, trade fairs, etc. Luckily, countries like India have done the process online. Now you can do everything from home or office through one online application.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS E-VISA?
The India Business e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into India for business purposes rather than tourist purposes.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS WITH A US PASSPORT STAY IN INDIA WITH A BUSINESS E-VISA?
All visits are for business or tourism purposes only, so you are NOT allowed to look for work or gainful employment. Visitors applying for a Business eVisa can enter India for a maximum of 180 days in total.
WHAT ARE THE INDIAN BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS?
- Your passport copy in PDF format.
- A digital passport photo in JPEG format.
- A copy of Business Card in PDF format.
- A credit/debit card for payment of eVisa fees.
- Business Invitation Letter
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
HOW LONG IS THE INDIA BUSINESS VISA VALID?
The validity of this e-Visa is for 1 year after issued.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram