The Indian Visa for Gabon Citizens (Passport Holders) has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian visa application process that does not require the Gabonese residents to complete any paper formalities. This visa for India allows travellers from Gabon and other countries to visit India for short stays.
Requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Gabon
- Have a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for at least 180 days at the time of your visa application
- Have a valid visa to travel or transit to India (one may be required). If you have been issued an e-Visa it is a good idea to print a copy to take with you when you travel.
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you are using to travel to India. If you wish to use a different passport, you must ensure that you transfer your visa to the correct passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket from India to a country that you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask you, please show us that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in India.
It’s almost difficult to list a few reasons to visit India. A proud history, distinct topography, diverse culture, customs and traditions, diverse religions, multiple languages and beliefs, and the pioneering practice of ‘unity in diversity is what defines India at a rough level.
Indian Visa for Gambian Citizens (Passport Holders) is available in electronic application format since 2014. This is an online paperless Indian Visa Application Procedure for Gambian Residents. India e-Visa is an official document that allows Gambian residents and citizens to enter and travel in India.
Requirements to obtain Indian Visa GAMBIA CITIZENS
- Gambia passport holders can visit India for a period of 90 days by applying for an electronic visa(e-visa).
- Tourists are to note that it is advisable to apply for the e-visa, at least four days before departure.
- Prospective visitors are to show a passport valid for a period of 6 months beyond the date of arrival into India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for visa stamping.
- Gambia passport holders need to show evidence that they have enough money to spend while in India.
Although India is often considered an exotic holiday destination, it is a place with a rich and diverse culture that you are sure to return to with some unforgettable experiences. You are lucky to be an international traveller who has decided to visit India. as a tourist, since it does not require great difficulties to make this long-awaited trip come true. The Indian government offers an electronic Tourist Visa for India, or e-Visa which is for visitors only and can be applied for online instead of at the Indian Embassy in your country as is the case with the traditional paper visa.
This Tourist Visa for India is not just for visitors who come to the nation for leisure or sightseeing; it also aims to make life easier for people who wish to visit India to see friends, family, or other loved ones.
Requirements for an Indian tourist visa
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, and two blank pages
- An image of the passport biographical page
- A recent applicant’s photograph, passport-style
- Credit or debit card to pay the India online visa fee
- Current email address to receive the approved India Tourist e-Visa document
The Indian Government welcomes international investors and companies to come to India and manufacture their products in India. And in order to make it easier for investors and business people to get Indian visas, the Government of India has opened a separate window for them ie; Business Visa for India. Business owners and investors can apply for an India business visas online. A business visa is issued exclusively to those who intend to undertake a business trip to India e.g. B. to make sales or Contact on behalf of a company outside of India.
Who Can Apply for Business Visa For India
Foreign nationals wishing to visit India to establish or explore the possibility of an industrial or commercial business, companies and associated companies in India. Foreign nationals travelling to India to buy or sell durable, commercial or manufactured goods. Estate. Foreign nationals traveling to India for technical talks, board meetings or general assemblies to promote business services.
Requirements for business visas
- The foreign national must be in good financial standing; appropriate documentation of this and knowledge of the prospective business will be required before the business visa for India is granted.
- The foreign national should not be travelling to India to engage in the business of lending money, operating a small company or trade, or working full-time there, among other things.
- The foreign national must adhere to all other criteria, such as paying outstanding taxes.
- Foreign nationals visiting India to establish an industrial/commercial company or to explore the opportunities of establishing an industrial/commercial company in India.
- Foreign nationals coming to India to buy/sell industrial or commercial products or durable goods.
- Foreign nationals coming to India for technical meetings/discussions, attending board meetings and general assemblies to support business services.
- Foreigners who are partners in the company and/or serve as directors in the company.
- Foreign buyers come to transact business with potential consignors/suppliers at a location in India to assess or control quality, issue specifications, place orders, negotiate additional consignments, etc. in relation to goods or services purchased in India.
- Foreign experts/specialists on a short-notice visit related to an ongoing project to monitor the progress of the works. Conduct meetings with Indian customers and/or provide high level technical advice.
- Foreign trainees from multinational companies/corporate houses who come to their company’s regional centres in India for in-house training.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +61 (08) 9364 3000
Address:4/90 King William St
Country: South Africa