More and more Fijians are visiting India to see the country’s beautiful scenery and diverse culture. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Fijians to enter and travel to India for leisure, business, and other purposes. Fijians can apply for various types of India e-Visas depending on the reason for their visit to the country. Fijian citizens have been able to apply for an Indian visa online since 2014. The introduction of the e-Visa by the Government of India has simplified the process of obtaining an India Visa for Fijians. Currently, nationals of 169 countries can obtain an India e-Visa. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa is used for tourism-related activities such as visits, sightseeing, and so on. It is possible to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of entry using a 30-day tourist visa valid for 1 month from the date of issue. e-Business Visa: This type of visa is used in India for business trips and trade. However, it cannot be used to find a job in India. With multiple entries, you can stay in India for a total of 365 days, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa and Physician Assistant – This type of visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days from the date of arrival with a triple entry permit if you want medical treatment such as yoga therapy, difficult anatomy, or treatment of diseases. An e-Visa is an electronic document that replaces the traditional visa and allows you to enter India through a system linked to your passport. This is an online paperless Indian Visa application process for Fiji residents. You no longer need to worry about long queues as you can now apply for an India e-Visa from the comfort of your own home.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Fiji?
- A Passport that is valid for 6 months.
- Recent Photo of Applicant
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that if you prefer.
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
The introduction of the e-Visa in India in 2014 resulted in enormous benefits for both eligible visitors and the country itself, as tourism has increased significantly. Citizens of 169 countries can currently obtain an India e-Visa. Gabon is one of the countries that can benefit from this straightforward and quick procedure. This method will allow many passengers to obtain the necessary India entry permit. The India e-Visa was created to make the visa application process easier and to attract more international visitors. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for leisure, business, or other purposes. There are different types of Indian visas online offered by the government depending on the traveler’s reason for visiting the country. Tourist e-Visas for India: Gabonese citizens can use tourist e-Visas for tourism and leisure purposes, as well as visiting relatives and attending yoga or meditation retreats in India. For the e-Visa with 1-month validity: Entitles Gabonese visitors to stay in the country for 30 days during the 1-month validity. This is a single-entry visa, which means that Gabonese citizens can only enter India once during the period of validity. India Business eVisa: Individuals traveling to India for business purpose such as meeting, conference or sales can apply for India Business eVisa. For this type of visa, you can enter India twice during the year your visa is valid. The maximum stay in India is 180 days. India e-Medical Visa: Gabonese citizens can apply for the India e-Medical Visa to receive medical treatment in the country. This type of visa is a triple entry visa with a validity of 120 days. Gabon is one of those countries that makes good use of this easy and seamless process, meaning that the paperwork that used to be associated with many embassy or consulate visits is now eliminated. e-Visa applications for India can be completed onlne within 15 minutes and are fully electronic.
India Visa requirements for Gabonese Citizens
- Have a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for at least 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Have a valid visa to travel or transit India (one may be required). If you have been issued an e-Visa it is a good idea to print a copy to take with you when you travel.
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket from India to a country that you can enter at the end of your stay.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Since 2014, the Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas available to Gambian citizens. Over 169 countries can now apply online for an Indian e-Visa by completing a simple form. The India e-Visa is a document issued by the government that allows Gambians and permanent residents to enter and travel to India. Gambians can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business, or medical reasons. India Tourist eVisa: The India Tourist eVisa is most commonly used by Gambians to visit relatives, go on vacation, or attend yoga or meditation retreats. Tourist e-visa valid for one month: It is valid for one month from the date of purchase. It allows Gambian citizens to stay in the country for 30 days and enter only once. India e-Business Visa: Travelers from the Gambia can obtain an India e-Business Visa if they intend to travel to India as part of a business trip, e.g. for meetings, conferences or sales. Visiting India with this type of visa is allowed multiple times during the one-year validity period of the visa. The maximum stay in India is 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa for India: Residents of The Gambia wishing to receive medical treatment in India are granted an electronic visa. The Medical Electronic Visa is valid for 120 days and is valid for triple entries. Gambia is one of the countries that can benefit from this quick and easy procedure that eliminates the need to visit consulates or embassies.
India Visa requirements for Gambian Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India.
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
The India Online Tourist eVisa is valid for vacation, recreation, and tourism purposes, as well as boarding a ship, visiting friends or family, or participating in a short yoga session. The Indian government launched the India Tourist e-Visa in November 2014, an online visa that streamlines the visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. Citizens of over 169 countries can now apply for an e-Visa to India. The multiple-entry India Tourist eVisa is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens may visit India for tourism for up to 90 days in a row (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, United Kingdom, and United States nationals). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with 2 entries to India for those planning a shorter stay. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise, you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
The India Business eVisa is specifically designed for individuals who are interested in establishing an industrial or commercial business, those who frequently travel due to long-term business engagements, and investors. This visa is granted to qualifying citizens who are visiting India for various business purposes, including attending conferences, workshops, symposiums, training programs, contract negotiations, or meetings. If you are planning to engage in any commercial or business activities in India, it is mandatory to apply for an India Business eVisa. It is worth noting that citizens from over 169 countries are now eligible to apply for an e-Visa to India. Additionally, eligible citizens can also visit India for tourism purposes for a consecutive period of 90 days (180 days for citizens of Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States). For those planning a shorter stay, a double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with two entrances into India. It is suggested that you use this programme to obtain your India e-Visa because the process is quick and easy. Eligible citizens can apply online by filling out the short and clear India Visa Application Form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram