India is the most populous and interesting country on the planet. A Norwegian tourist, businessperson, or culture enthusiast can enter India legally with the use of an Indian e-Visa. The Indian e-Visa is now available in 169 countries, including Norway. It is commonly available to Norwegians. Since 2014, Norwegian citizens have had access to online India visa applications. Thanks to the Electronic Travel Authorization program, which entered into operation on November 27, 2014, tourists no longer have to wait in line to obtain a visa from the Indian Embassy. An electronic visa known as a “tourist visa” allows visitors to enter India for tourism purposes. With this category, you can enter India only once and remain for up to 30 days. Business e-Visa: This is required when visiting India for business or related travel-related purposes, but NOT for employment. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit multiple times, each stay lasting no more than 180 days. E-Medical Visa: If you need medical treatment within India, this type is best for you as the length of stay is up to 60 days and triple entry in advance. An eligible Norwegian citizen can easily apply for the Indian e-Visa if they have a reliable internet connection, a debit/credit card and a valid passport.
Documents Required by Norwegians Citizens
- A Valid passport: make sure that it is not expired when entering India
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent and it should follow all the proper passport guidelines, including avoiding face gestures.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Modes of payment: you can use a PayPal or credit/debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid E-mail address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
New Zealand is one of the 170 nationalities that can apply for an online visa for India. New Zealanders have been able to apply for online visas for India since 2014. Currently, the only way for New Zealanders to obtain an e-Visa for India is through the online application process. There are different types of eVisas available, such as the eTourist Visa, eBusiness Visa, eMedical Visa, and eMedical-attendant Visa. Qualified travelers can choose the appropriate eVisa based on their purpose of travel. Additionally, New Zealanders can also apply for a multiple-entry visa for India, which allows for up to 90 days of travel per entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. A double-entry tourist visa is another option, giving you a 30-day maximum stay. Business e-Visa – This is used when you wish to travel to India for business or related reasons but NOT for work purpose. This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days and enter and exit multiple times, each stay lasting no more than 180 days. E-Medical Visa: If you need medical treatment within India, this type is best for you as the length of stay is up to 60 days and triple entry in advance. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple-entry travel authorizations, with the exception of the online medical visa which is triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Before traveling to India, Swiss nationals must apply for a visa. In 2014, India implemented the e-Visa, which allows people of 169 countries, including Swiss nationals, to apply for a tourist, medical, or business visa online. You can travel to and within India with this official document. Citizens of Switzerland may apply for an e-visa, a tourist visa, a business visa, or a medical visa depending on the purpose of their trip. Swiss nationals can obtain one of two types of tourist visas for India. Swiss nationals can enter India twice with the 1 Month Tourist eVisa, which is valid for 30 days. You may stay in the country for a total of 30 days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa is valid for travellers from Switzerland for a full year after the date of issuance. There are no restrictions on how many times you can enter during any one 365-day period, and you can stay for up to 90 days straight after entering. The validity period of the India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens is also one year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
TYPES OF eVISA
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Before planning your trip to this fascinating country, ensure that you possess all the necessary paperwork, including a visa. To enter India, travelers are required to obtain a visa. US citizens now have the option to acquire a short-term e-Visa for India. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) system, implemented in 2014, allows visitors from over 169 countries to apply for visas online. The United States can submit an electronic visa application on behalf of travelers, business-people, and patients. For leisure purposes, American tourists must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which grants them permission to stay in India for travel and recreation. There are three different types of tourist e-Visas available, each with its own validity period and duration of stay permitted in India. US citizens who have a Short-Term Tourist eVisa can stay in India for up to 30 days after their arrival. This type cannot be increased or altered in any way. American nationals can travel to India on a business or trade-related e-Visa. From the date the ETA was issued, you are permitted to enter India as many times as you like and remain there for up to 365 days. However, you may not stay here for more than 180 consecutive days on any one visit. Medical and Medical Assistant e-Visa: Americans who require medical treatment or are accompanying patients receiving treatment in India can apply for an e-Visa for Medical and Medical Assistant online. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from your arrival date and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Asia. To encourage more tourists to the subcontinent, the government launched the e-Visa program. Bulgarian nationals can now apply for an e-Visa to enter India, along with nationals of 169 other countries. Since 2014, Bulgarian citizens have had access to the Indian government’s online visa application system. The reason of your journey will decide the sort of e-Visa you require. You can visit India for leisure, business, or to see family with an electronic tourist visa. A 30-day tourist visa allows you two admissions and a 30-day stay starting on the day you enter. e-Business Visa: It is not legal to use this type of visa for employment-related purposes, but it is used to conduct business or trade within India. You can stay in India for up to 365 days with this multiple-entry visa, with a maximum continuous stay of 180 days per trip. e-Medical Visa + Medical Attendant: This type of e-Visa is used when you need to receive medical treatments in India, including yoga and physical therapy. You can stay in India for up to 60 days and enter the country three times. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local Embassy or Consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street