Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and landmarks. India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. To attract more tourists to visit the subcontinent, the government established the e-Visa initiative. Currently, nationals of 157 countries, including Bulgarian citizens, can apply for an e-Visa to enter India. The Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas for Bulgarian citizens available since 2014. The purpose of your trip will determine the type of e-Visa you require. Tourist Electronic Visa: This visa is used to travel to India for tourism, relaxation, or to see family. A 30-day tourist visa allows you to enter the country twice and stay for 30 days from the date of entry. e-Business Visa – This type of visa is used if you intend to conduct business or trade within India, but it is important to know that it is not legal for employment purposes. It is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to stay in India for up to 365 days, with a maximum continuous stay of 180 days during any trip. e-Medical Visa + Medical Attendant: This type of e-Visa is used when you need to receive medical treatments in India, including yoga and physical therapy. You can stay in India for up to 60 days and enter the country three times. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local Embassy or Consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and have two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
Tourism is essential to the Indian economy, and the advent of the e-Visa makes it easier for visitors to enter the nation. The India e-Visa was created to streamline the visa application procedure and attract more overseas visitors. Currently, people of 169 countries can obtain an e-Visa. This means that many visitors to India will be able to quickly obtain the appropriate entrance permits. The necessity for an India e-Visa is required in order to receive the requisite authorisation to enter India. A valid passport, an email address, and a debit or credit card are required. Make sure your passport is still valid.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa.
If you are planning to visit India and your primary reason for trip is commercial or business, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. The e-Visa for India, introduced by the Government of India in November 2014, is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application procedure by eliminating the requirement to visit an embassy or consulate. For those looking to launch an industrial/commercial firm, those who must travel frequently owing to long-term business activity, and investors. The India Business eVisa is accessible to eligible citizens travelling to India for business purposes such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
Non-Indians who require immediate entry into the country can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa. The Indian Emergency Visa is another name for this visa. For example, a family death, medical challenges, marital or legal issues. The Emergency India eVisa is faster than the regular eVisa since it reduces visa application processing time. An Emergency India eVisa, also known as an Urgent India eVisa, is a one-of-a-kind solution for anyone travelling to India to deal with unexpected happenings, incidents, or concerns. This service is available to those applying for a travel visa, tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, physician assistant visa, or conference visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who have to come to India due to the crisis. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
The rejection of your visa application, which bans you from entering a specific country, is known as visa refusal. In the absence of a specific document, or when providing essential information. What are the reasons why an embassy rejects or denies an Indian e-Visa? Many people must answer this question when applying for a visa in India. If you are unable to demonstrate your eligibility to enter a given nation, your visa may be denied. When a visa application or other legal document relating to the visa is denied, it is usually due to an error or something inappropriate.
Reasons for Indian Visa rejection
- Fake Or False Documentation
- Deteriorated Passport
- Not providing full name
- Mismatch of The Information
- Unreasonable Letter Of Reference
- Incorrect e-Visa Type
- Insufficient Funds
- Insufficient reason explaining the intention of the trip.
- Hiding criminal background
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram