Today, more than 150 countries including Brazil are eligible for the Indian e-Visa. The India Tourist eVisa is a special document created by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to successfully enter the border and travel within the national borders. The Indian Visa for Brazilian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online paperless Indian Visa application process for residents of Brazil. The electronic visa for India is an official document allowing Brazilian residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for the purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. This way, travelers don’t have to pay travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
It is now very easy to get Indian Visa for Danish Citizens. In 2014, the Indian government introduced the electronic travel authorization system, which is now available to citizens from 166 countries worldwide. Indian e-Visa is a document offered by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter through the border. Indian Visa for Danish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Danish travelers can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to the specific needs of the traveler. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS E-VISA?
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a Indian Medical e-Visa.
India is one of the most popular travel destinations in South Asia. Millions of tourists come from all over the world to experience the country’s culture, cuisine and landmarks. The Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for people to travel to the country for tourism. Indian Visa for Polish Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. One of these measures is the introduction of an Electronic Travel Authorization, which will allow travelers from 169 countries around the world to obtain a visa worldwide using the Indian e-Visa to visit the country. There are different types of India e-Visa that Polish citizens can apply to visit India for their specific reasons: pleasure, business or medical reasons. This India visa allows travelers from Poland and other countries to visit India for short stays. The Indian e-Visa application process is easy as it is entirely online. In other words, travelers save themselves trips to the local embassy or consulate to apply for an Indian visa.
India eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
- Having a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a PayPal or a debit/credit card so you can pay for the Visa fees.
- The traveler must carry his/her eTourist visa at all times during their stay in India
- Travelers must also have a return ticket or a ticket of onward travel while applying for an eVisa
- Diplomatic passport holders and holders of international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa
Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an eVisa India for Urgency, commonly known as Indian Urgent Emergency Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa. Emergency e-Visa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as Death of a loved one, legal proceedings or serious illness of a loved one, you can do so to obtain Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan