Any Bolivian citizen wishing to visit India must first and foremost obtain visa approval from India. The Indian Visa for Bolivian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. However, if you want to enter this country easily and conveniently, you need an e-Visa for India, which is an electronic document available on the internet. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Bolivian citizens to enter and travel to India for tourism, business and medical purposes. Please note that if you apply for an India Tourist eVisa, you can use it for 1 year after it is issued and allows you a maximum stay of 90 days per entry after your arrival. People can get their travel documents from the comfort of their home or from anywhere. The online process has drastically reduced the visa application steps and processing time.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN E-VISA
- Valid passport: must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Digital photo: this picture must be as recent as possible. You can get help with the requirements for this photo on our professional passport service.
- A complete scan of the passport’s information page.
- Payment options: You can use your credit or a debit card or even PayPal to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: only if you apply for the India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is necessary if you want to apply for an Indian medical e-Visa.
Indian Visa for Colombian Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The eVisa for India is currently available for 169 countries worldwide and represents a significant contribution to the ever-growing tourism industry in India in recent years. Visiting India for tourism, business or medical purposes has become easier for Colombians with the launch of the e-Visa to India, an electronic travel authorization that can be applied for entirely online. There are currently three types of India e-Visa available, each with different validity periods and permitted entries. Here they all are at a glance: India Tourist e-Visa: Allows sightseeing tours, visiting friends or family or yoga retreats. This e-Visa is valid for one year and allows two entries into India with a maximum stay of 90 days. The Business e-Visa to Work in India: Valid for Business Meeting, Sales or Exchange, Tour Guide, Recruitment or Conference among others. The Business e-Visa allows double entry for a maximum of 180 days and is valid for one year. The Medical eVisa for India allows travelers to receive short-term medical treatment in India for a maximum of 60 days and three entries. The application form can be completed online from anywhere in the world in just 10 minutes.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa from Colombia
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card for the online payment of the visa fee.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
Indian Visa for Andorran Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. As Andorran citizens are not listed among the Indian visa waiver countries, they are required to apply for a visa to visit India. Electronic Visas (e-Visa) are classified into four types: An e-Tourist Visa allows you to stay in India for 30 days; However, you cannot expand or convert it. This is a double entry visa. From March 2022, the Government of India has reopened two long-term e-Visas: the 1-year Tourist e-Visa and the 5-year Tourist e-Visa. The continuous stay during each trip must not exceed 90 days. e-Business Visa: It is granted to Andorran citizens wishing to do business in India. Andorran citizens can stay up to 365 days, but they may not stay continuously for 180 days. Multiple entries are allowed. Medical e-Visa: You are allowed to stay in India for a total of 60 days with three separate entries if you have an e-Medical Visa. E-Visa for Conferences – You are only allowed to stay 30 days with a single entry in India. By completing the online form and following our instructions, you will receive your approved e-Visa by email within 03 business days.
Indian Visa Requirements for Andorran Citizens
- An Andorran passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the visitor’s arrival date in India.
- A photograph or scan of the passport page containing the traveler’s personal information and photo.
- A valid Email Address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A separate photograph of the traveler that meets the requirements for the India visa application. Most passport photos will work for this.
- Travel details, particularly dates, times, and flight numbers for both arrival in India and departure from the country.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the necessary application fees.
The Indian government is providing an e-Visa for citizens of Azerbaijan, as is the case for many other countries, allowing them to apply for an electronic travel authorization. Indian Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens has been available in electronic format since 2014. There are more than 150 nationalities including Azerbaijanis who can apply for India e-Visa. The India Tourist e-Visa is a special document issued by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the country. Azerbaijani citizens can get visa to India for conference, business, medical treatment or tourism. Tourist e-Visa: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days when visiting, touring or participating in other tourist activities in India. This visa allows double entry. E-Business Visa: If you hold this type of visa, you can enter India for a maximum of 365 days in total, with a maximum stay of 180 days. It is used for business visits or commercial activities within the country, not for employment. E-Medical Visa: If you have this type of visa, you can stay in India for medical treatment for up to 60 days. This can include yoga, physical therapy, complicated anatomy, or treating illnesses. Citizens of Azerbaijan can get Indian Visa from home and just need to prepare the required documents before applying for Indian e-Visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS VISA?
- Valid passport –obtaining a passport nowadays is easy, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram