Individuals who do not have Indian nationality and need to enter the country immediately can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, also known as an India Urgent Emergency Visa or an Indian Emergency Visa. This type of visa is appropriate for family emergencies, health issues, legal issues, or marital disputes. The Emergency India eVisa is faster than the regular eVisa because it reduces visa application processing time. The Urgent India eVisa, also known as an Emergency India eVisa, is a one-of-a-kind option for those visiting India to deal with unexpected events, tragedies, or concerns. This service is available to anyone who requires a visa for business, medical, or physician assistant purposes. Foreigners who must travel to India due to the crisis are given an Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent). The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as: Even if you are not living in India and need to come in an emergency or urgent reason such as a loved one’s illness, you can apply for an Urgent Tourist Visa to enter India. The visa is usually issued within 1 to 3 days.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport.
- A complete scanned copy of your passport.
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page.
- You must provide a recent color passport photo.
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
India’s healthcare industry is expanding. Despite being relatively inexpensive in comparison to industrialized countries, India ranks among the top countries in terms of chronic disease healthcare, such as cancer. The Indian Physician Assistant Visa, also known as the Indian Electronic Attendant Visa, is available to immediate family members of patients traveling to India for medical treatment. A Physician Assistant Visa is only available to family members of patients being treated in India. A valid passport and a visa are required for travel to India. A Medical Assistant Visa may be granted to up to two people who accompany an e-Medical Visa holder to India for medical treatment. The visa is valid for only 60 days and cannot be extended. A Physician Assistant Visa may be granted to up to two family members of an e-Medical Visa holder. Medical assistant visas have the same validity duration as the e-Medical visa. The e-Medical Assistant Visa, once accepted, is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival into India. Holders may stay in the country for this period or may leave and return up to 2 further times during these 60 days. Foreign visitors can obtain an Electronic Physician Assistant Visa three times a year. However, this type of visa can only be used to travel with someone who has an e-Medical Visa and is undergoing medical treatment in India. Visitors must complete an online application to obtain this type of visa. Applicants must also scan the biography page of their passport to successfully apply for the Physician Assistant Visa.
Requirements for the India Medical Attendant Visa
- A valid passport issued by a country that is eligible to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
- The passport must not expire until at least 6 months after the intended date of entry to India and must have a minimum of 2 blank pages for stamps.
- Proof of sufficient funds to support themselves.
- A return or onward ticket out of the country.
- A valid email address to receive the E-visa.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
Austrian residents who wish to visit India must first obtain an e-Visa, which can be obtained online or at a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. In 2014, the Indian government implemented an Electronic Travel Authorization system, allowing citizens of 169 countries to apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa. Depending on the purpose of their visit, Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas. Austrian travelers can apply for an India Tourist eVisa to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats, or to visit friends and family in India. You can stay for 30 days from your point of entry with an electronic tourist visa. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
Argentine nationals have the opportunity to obtain an Indian e-Visa. However, the number of tourists from 169 countries who can acquire electronic travel authorization to visit India is expected to increase in the coming years. The India Online eVisa, which was introduced in 2014, greatly simplifies the visa application process by enabling applicants to complete the entire procedure online in a few easy steps. For holders of Argentine passports, there are various types of Indian e-Visas available, each with its own validity period. These include the eTourist single-entry visa, which allows travelers to stay in India for up to 90 consecutive days, and the double entry eBusiness Visa, which permits visitors to stay for a total of 180 days from their initial entry into India. Tourist and business e-Visas are valid for one year from the date of approval. Electronic Medical Visa – Used when you need medical treatment in India. You can stay in India for a total of 60 days with 3 entry times. Argentine travelers meeting India’s eligibility criteria in terms of travel permits also means they no longer need to travel to their local Indian embassy to apply for a visa – all correspondence is done online, saving time and money.
What are the requirements for this e-Visa?
- Passport – An applicant’s Argentina passport must be valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival into India.
- Passports need to have at least two blank pages for entry and departure stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- The scanned passport must be on its information page.
- Payment – You can use a credit/debit card, and PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Prior to their arrival in India, all international travelers are required to obtain an Indian visa. However, citizens from 169 different countries now have the option to apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country. Since 2014, the Government of India has made the Indian Visa application form available online for Belgian citizens, despite Belgium not being on India’s exemption list. Consequently, a significant number of religious individuals from around the globe visit India each year, primarily for tourism and business purposes. Belgian citizens have the opportunity to apply for various types of Indian e-Visas, depending on the purpose of their visit. For tourism-related activities, the Government of India provides the Indian Tourist e-Visa, enabling travelers to engage in yoga retreats, sightseeing tours, and family visits within the country. Tourist e-Visa – Used when traveling to India for tourism purposes. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from your arrival date with a single entry and cannot be extended or converted. Belgian travelers can also apply for an Indian Business e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business purposes. Business e-Visa – Used when you need to enter India for business reasons. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 365 days with multiple entry periods from the date of issuance, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Medical e-Visa: It is used when you need to get medical treatment in India. This type allows you to stay in India for a total of up to 60 days with 3 entries. The application process is relatively simple and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate. Complete the entire application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF BELGIAN
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram