Given that it is home to one of the busiest markets on earth, India is a must-visit for tourists and a business traveler’s paradise. As a citizen of Austria, you will require a visa to enter India. You don’t need to be concerned about this if you’re planning a trip to India. Austrian citizens who wish to visit India must obtain an e-Visa. One is available online or at the Indian Embassy or Consulate in your community. Depending on the purpose of their trip, Austrian nationals can apply for one of several types of India e-Visas. Applying for an India e-Visa online is comparable to going in person to an embassy. In order to facilitate the application and issuance of an Indian e-Visa, the Indian government established an electronic travel authorization system in 2014. The Indian government mandates that all foreign visitors to India apply for visas before entering the nation. An online application form for Austrian citizens seeking Indian visas has been made available by the Indian government since 2014. Austrian tourists can apply for an India Tourist eVisa to participate in tourism-related activities, spiritual retreats, or to visit friends and family in India. Electronic tourist visa allows you to stay for 30 days from your point of entry. With this type of e-Visa you only have one entry period and cannot be extended. If the purpose of the visit is to engage in business activities, an Indian Business eVisa is more appropriate. e-Business Visa – Allows you to stay for one year, which gives you permission to enter India multiple times, but you cannot stay longer than 180 consecutive days for each visit. In addition, travelers can also apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa if the purpose of the visit is to engage in medical tourism during their visit to the country. e-Medical Visa: Used for medical treatment in Indian Territory. This type of eVisa allows you to enter and exit India three times within 60 days. Travelers should apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
The tourist business in India is rapidly increasing, and the government is looking for methods to boost it even further. As a result, the Indian government launched the Indian e-Visa to lure travelers from all over the world to visit India. South African citizens have been able to apply for an Indian visa online since 2014. South African visitors to India must obtain an Indian e-Visa. Citizens of 169 different countries can currently apply for and acquire an Indian e-Visa. The type of e-Visa you require will be determined by your reason for coming. Visitors who wish to come to India must obtain a tourist eVisa from India. From the date of admission, visitors can stay in India for up to 30 days with a tourist e-Visa. This type contains a single entry and cannot be enlarged. An India Business eVisa is required if you are visiting India for business. Using an e-Business Visa, you can stay in India for 365 days with multiple entries. However, this type of visa does not allow you to stay longer than 180 days at a time. If the traveler is visiting the country for medical treatment, they must apply for an Electronic Medical Visa. e-Medical Visa: Stay in India for 60 days from the date of entry into India with triple entry. Applying for an India e-Visa is a very simple process that is completed online and saves travelers the hassle of going to a local embassy or consulate to apply for one.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF VISAS I CAN GET?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
Required Documents for South Africans Citizens
- All travelers must have a passport that will be valid for at least 6 months from the date of their arrival in India
- A valid payment method (such as your debit/credit card) to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A digital photo of yourself (it must be taken recently, you cannot make any gestures, and it must have a white background).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Like many other nationalities, Irish citizens must apply for an Indian visa before visiting the country for leisure, business, or medical reasons. Like 169 other nationals, Irish citizens are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to traveling to India. The online application form for an Irish Citizen Visa has been accessible since 2014 by the Indian government. Three types of e-Visas are now available, depending on the reason for the visit. The Indian tourist visa is good for a year for Irish nationals. During the validity period of the visa, holders are permitted two 90-day entries into the nation. Even though the Indian Business Visa for Irish Citizens is only good for one year, you can use it for two entries and up to 180 days of consecutive longer stays. Applying for the Indian Medical Visa for Irish Citizens allows its holders a validity of 60 days counted from the date of entry. Throughout the period of validity, travelers can enjoy the option of triple entry. However, since the launch of the Indian e-Visa in 2014, the process has become easy and quick with applicants taking no more than 15 minutes to complete the simple online application form. The application processing takes no longer than 2-4 working days.
Required Documents for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Citizens of 169 countries, including Brazil, can now apply for an e-Visa to India. Many people want to visit India, and Brazilian residents can do so easily by applying online for an Indian e-Visa. Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken steps to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and persons in need of short-term medical care to enter the country. The India e-Visa is a government certificate that allows Brazilian nationals to visit and travel throughout India. Since 2014, the Government of India has provided Brazilian nationals with an online Indian Visa application form. This permit, also known as an India Electronic Travel permit, can be provided to anyone visiting friends and family in India. This way, travelers don’t have to bear travel expenses to embassies or go through many obstacles to get their visa. The visa is valid for one year from date of arrival. If Brazilians apply for an electronic tourist visa, the continuous stay in the country cannot exceed 90 days. Electronic Business Visa: This type of electronic visa allows Brazilians to travel to India for business or business. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay longer than 180 days at a time on any one visit. Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant: Brazilians who need medical treatment or accompanying patients who are being treated in India can apply online for Electronic Medical Visa and Physician’s Assistant. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. Brazilians traveling to India from Brazil must apply for the Indian e-Visa at least four calendar days before the expected date of arrival and can apply up to 120 days in advance. The entire process can take up to fifteen minutes, including uploading the correct documents and paying the eVisa application fees.
Required Documents for Brazilian Citizens
- A passport with at least six months’ validity at the time of making their application
- A return or onward journey ticket plus sufficient funds to sustain themselves through the duration of the journey are required
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- Scan of the passport page containing personal details like name, nationality, date of birth, date of expiry, and other vital personal details
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
All foreign visitors to India are required by law to obtain an Indian visa prior to their trip. Since 2014, Swedish nationals have been able to apply for India visas online. The official announcement from the Government of India states that Sweden is in the Eligibility Group for an e-Visa, not the Visa Waiver List. In other words, Swedish citizens can easily apply online for visas to enter India. Travelers from 169 different countries can now apply for an Indian e-Visa thanks to a system the Indian government established for electronic travel authorization in 2014. With the aid of an official visa document known as an e-Visa, residents and citizens of India can enter and travel to India for vacations, business trips, and other purposes. Swedish nationals can also apply for various kinds of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their trip. Swedish nationals can apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa if their trip’s primary objective is to travel to India for leisure. The Indian Tourist e-Visa has a validity period of 90 days. E-Business Visa – This type is utilized when planning to engage in business or commercial operations in India, but it is important to remember that it is not legal for employment purposes. The duration is 365 days from the date of grant with multiple entries in advance and each stay cannot exceed 180 days. Electronic Medical Visa – Used in case you need to enter India for medical treatment including yoga physical therapy. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days and enter India a total of 3 times. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone receiving medical treatment in the country. The application process for the India e-Visa is quite simple. The entire application process is done online and is very convenient as travelers are spared the hassle of visiting a local embassy or consulate to apply for the visa or submit their documents. Once the online application is completed in a few simple steps, the applicants will receive their e-Visa via email, saving them a lot of time and effort.
WHICH VISA TYPES ARE THERE FOR SWEDISH TRAVELERS?
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SWEDISH
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram