The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India grants an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians, valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online system eVisa. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don’t have to go anywhere to apply. Australians, like most nationalities, require a visa before traveling to India. This is an online Indian visa application process with no paperwork required for Australian residents. A tourist visa is required to visit.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay the fees.
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
A Spanish citizen must have a valid visa prior to landing in India. India’s immigration laws do not permit entry without a valid visa. However, the Embassy of India has stated that the Indian Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days and is accepted upon arrival. The India Tourist eVisa, available to UK citizens, allows eligible travelers to enter India as many times as they like within the 1-year period of validity. These stays may not exceed 90 days each. India visa requirements for UK citizens are similar to most countries. Travelers need a valid visa and passport to prove their identity. Indian visas for Spanish citizens have been available in electronic format since 2014. This is a paperless online Indian Visa application process to be completed by Spanish residents.
What Documents Do Spanish Citizens Need to get an Indian Visa?
- A Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- A valid credit card for paying the visa fee.
- An email address that is checked regularly
- Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned
Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country and one of those lucky nationalities is Belgian. All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate. Instead, travelers complete the full application online and receive the e-Visa electronically via email.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF Belgium
- Valid passport: you shouldn’t have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa
All of us, including Austrian citizens, do not like going to an embassy to get a visa. We don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort standing in line waiting for our turn to complete the process. But good news. to you! You don’t have to worry about that if you are planning to travel to India. You can apply for an e-Visa to India which is the electronic version of visiting an embassy. Austrian citizens can apply for one of several types of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their travel to the country. The Indian government requires all foreigners visiting India to apply for a visa before arriving in the country. Travelers must apply for an Indian e-Visa online or through a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Getting the Indian eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Having a passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of the traveler’s arrival in India
- Having at least 2 blank pages on the passport where entry and exit stamps can be placed
- A passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on Paypal, you can use that too.
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles