India welcomed more than 10 million international passengers visiting the country for tourism in 2018. However, this number is expected to increase further in the coming years as travelers from a list of 169 countries are eligible for an electronic travel authorization to enter India. Indian Visa for Argentine Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Argentine citizens are eligible for an Indian e-Visa. Launched in 2014, India Online eVisa greatly simplifies the process of applying for a visa to visit India as the entire application can be completed online in a few simple steps. There are different types of Indian e-Visas available to Argentine passport holders, each with its own unique validity period. The eTourist single-entry visa that allows travelers to stay in India for up to 90 consecutive days. The double entry eBusiness Visa which allows visitors a total stay of 180 days from the date of their first entry into India. Tourist and business e-Visas are valid for one year from the date of approval. Argentine travelers meeting India’s eligibility criteria in terms of travel permits also means they no longer need to travel to their local Indian embassy to apply for a visa – all correspondence is done online, saving time and money.
What are the requirements for this e-Visa?
- Passport – An applicant’s Argentina passport must be valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival into India.
- Passports need to have at least two blank pages for entry and departure stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- The scanned passport must be of its information page
- Payment – You can use a credit/debit card, and PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement goes to people who want to visit India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply exclusively for a medical visa.
Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, lonely islands or vibrant metropolises, culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual vacations or romantic vacations. A tourist visa is required to enter India. Australians, like most nationalities, first need a visa to travel to India. However, in order to encourage tourism, the Government of India has made the process of applying for an Indian Visa from Australia quick and easy. With the launch of eVisa, Australians can apply for Indian Visa online from the comfort of their own homes. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The Government of India issues an Indian Tourist Visa to Australians, valid for up to 90 consecutive days. The tourist visa can be applied for through the online eVisa system. You can think of it like a visa on arrival as you don’t have to go anywhere to apply. Indian Visa Application for Australian Citizens is no longer a lengthy process. The eVisa system allows you to apply for a tourist visa online. This completely eliminates the need to make appointments and go to an Indian embassy.
What Documents Do Australians Need to Get an Indian Visa?
- Applicant Recent Photo
- A valid passport
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox
- You can use a debit/credit card to pay for the eVisa fees
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Nationals are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of length of stay or purpose of travel. Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to a later destination. It is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. However, this depends on how long the traveler is staying in India and whether they intend to leave the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying for an India Transit Visa?
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India Transit Visa Eligibility
You should apply for an India transit visa if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time. Individuals staying in India less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. India Transit Visa is required and verified when transferring from International Airport to Domestic Airport or even staying at Airport Hotel for few hours.
The Emergency e-Visa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies, such as: Even if you do not live in India and need to come for an emergency or urgent reason such as illness of a loved one, you can do so to obtain urgent tourist visa to enter India. Non-Indians who wish to enter the country urgently can apply for an India Urgent e-Visa, commonly known as the Indian Emergency Urgent Visa. Indian Urgent Visa (eVisa India for Urgent) is issued to foreigners who need to come to India due to the crisis. The visa is also known as the Indian Emergency Visa.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A valid passport
- A complete scanned copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- You must provide a recent color passport photo
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street