India is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Asia. The government launched the e-Visa program to encourage more tourists to visit the subcontinent. Bulgarian nationals, like those from 169 other countries, can now apply for an e-Visa to enter India. Bulgarian citizens have had access to the Indian government’s online visa application system since 2014. The purpose of your trip will determine the type of e-Visa you require. With an electronic tourist visa, you can visit India for leisure, business, or to see family. A 30-day tourist visa entitles you to two admissions and a 30-day stay beginning on the day you enter the country. e-Business Visa: This type of visa cannot be used for employment purposes, but it can be used to conduct business or trade within India. You can stay in India for up to 365 days with this multiple-entry visa, with a maximum continuous stay of 180 days per trip. e-Medical Visa + Medical Attendant: This type of e-Visa is used when you need to receive medical treatments in India, including yoga and physical therapy. You can stay in India for up to 60 days and enter the country three times. The process of obtaining an Indian e-Visa is very simple and is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a local Embassy or Consulate.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Indian Visa Document requirements for Bulgarian Citizens
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and has two blank pages.
- A complete Passport details scan.
- Applicant recent photo.
- A valid email address to receive the e-Visa in their Inbox.
- You can use multiple Payment methods such as credit/debit card or use a PayPal account.
The tourism industry is important to the Indian economy, and the introduction of the e-Visa has greatly simplified the entry process for visitors. The goal of the India e-Visa was to simplify the visa application process and attract a larger number of international tourists. Individuals from 169 countries are currently eligible to apply for an e-Visa. As a result, many travelers planning to visit India will benefit from the expedited visa issuance. It is necessary to obtain an India e-Visa before traveling to India. A valid passport, an active email account, and a debit or credit card are required for payment. It is important to ensure that your passport is still valid before initiating the visa application process.
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant.
- A valid Email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa.
If you are visiting India primarily for business, you must apply for an India Business eVisa. The Government of India issued the e-Visa for India in November 2014, an online visa that streamlines the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. Individuals who want to start an industrial/commercial business, individuals who must travel frequently due to long-term business activity, and investors. Eligible citizens traveling to India for business purposes, such as attending a conference, workshop, or symposium, training and courses, contract negotiations, or meetings, are eligible for the India Business eVisa. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay for up to 180 days in the country. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
There are 3 important dates you need to be aware of regarding your Indian Visa that you received electronically via email.
- E-Visa Issue Date: The Indian Immigration Department issued the e-Visa or Indian Online Visa e-Visa on this date.
- Expiry Date: This is the deadline for an Indian e-Visa holder to enter India.
- Last Day of Stay in India: The last day you can stay in India is not clearly stated on your India e-Visa. The deadline is determined by your visa type and date of entrance into India.
All international tourists must obtain an Indian Visa (Indian e-Visa) or a regular/paper visa before entering India, according to the Government of India Immigration Services. Certain countries’ citizens can enter India with an electronic travel permit, also known as an online tourist visa for India. The Indian government launched the India Visa Service in 2014. It enables citizens of more than 170 countries to visit India without physically stamping their passports. Visitors to India can now obtain a 30-day double-entry visa. An ETA Tourist e-Visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
DETAILS ABOUT 30 DAYS INDIAN VISA
- An individual may only apply for two e-Visas in a given year.
- For their stay in India, applicants must have enough money to maintain themselves.
- Visitors must always have a copy of their approved e-Visa India permission while in the country.
- When applying for an e-Tourist visa, travelers must have a return or an onward ticket.
- A minimum of six months must elapse after the applicant’s arrival date in India for their passport to remain valid.
- The passport must contain at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officials to stamp the entrance and leave.
- Holders of diplomatic passports or international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an India e-Tourist visa.
- Regardless of their age, all candidates must have a personal passport.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s online application for an India visa.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street