What is Indian Medical Attendant Visa?
- e-medical Attendant visa is an Indian eVisa given to immediate relatives of patients visiting India to seek medical attention.
- The attendants must be blood relatives and willing to stay in India during the time of treatment.
- The patient already has an e-medical visa that serves them alone.
- This e-medical attendant visa has the same validity as the e-medical visa
- And can be granted only to a maximum of two family members.
Documents and Application Process
If you apply online, you must provide the correct information. The name must be the same as in the passport. Otherwise, the application process will not be successful.
- You must also include a recent 2″ x 2″ colour photograph that is less than 10MB in size. If it doesn’t meet this specification, there is a problem loading the scanned image.
- Have a valid passport with your details and two blank pages. The validity must be at least six months.
Once you are sure that the details are correct, the next step is to make the payment. The amount is specified exactly.
You can use your PayPal account or even your credit/debit card to make the payment. of the online form, you will receive an email notification from the email address you provided in the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure the email is working and you will receive the notification within 1-3 days for Indian Visa Electronic Emergency Physician Assistant.
Sometimes you even have to check your spam folder to make sure you’re not late. The next step is to print the Visa Approval Letter that will accompany your other documents throughout your trip.
This serves as your verification document. before your visa is stamped in your passport at the airport. Once registered, follow the sign that says ‘E-Visa’ to the immigration officer who will check your documents and stamp your e-Visa in your passport. Also, fill out an Arrival/Departure Card before exiting the immigration counter.
Belgian and Austrian citizens can apply for Indian Visa for Austrian and Belgian Citizens through online mode. The online visa application function has been available for Austrian and Belgian citizens since 2014.
An Indian Visa from Austria and Austrian citizens is a mandatory, not an optional travel document to enter India. Let’s see how you can apply for an Indian visa from Austria and Belgium and what are the requirements to apply for an Indian Visa from Austria citizens.
Indian visa for Austrian citizens
Austrian citizens are eligible to apply for an Indian eVisa. You can apply for an Indian Visa from Austria from the comfort of your home and it’ll take around 72 hours to get your visa application processed.
You can apply for any of 6 visa types as per your need i.e;
- eTourist visa
- eBusiness visa
- eMedical visa
- eMedical attendant visa
- eConference visa
as per your need.
Company Name: INDIAN Visa Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City