For the vast majority of short-term travel, Canadians can get an e-Visa. Citizens of over 170 countries, including Canadians, can obtain an India e-Visa. You can use the internet to apply for a visa for tourist, business, or medical treatment. Canadian citizens must have a valid visa to enter India, according to Indian visa policy. Since 2014, the Indian government has made an online application form for Indian visas available to Canadians. This is accomplished through the use of an internet application. A digital travel authorization issued by the Indian government is known as an electronic visa, or e-Visa. The type of visa required depends on the purpose of your travel and how long you expect to remain in the nation. The India Tourist e-Visa allows Canadians to take a holiday in India. It allows you to participate in tourist and leisure activities while visiting the country. Canadian Tourist eVisa for India – Enables Canadian passport holders to enter India many times. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Allows Canadians to stay up to 180 days.
Canadians also have the option of obtaining a double-entry tourist visa online, allowing 2 entries into India and a total stay of up to 30 days. The India Business eVisa allows Canadian citizens to travel to India on business. It also facilitates a range of business-related activities, including attending conferences, establishing new companies in the country, and hiring staff. It authorizes Canadian holders for multiple entry into India. Valid for 1 year from date of issue. Grants Canadian citizens the right to stay in India for up to 180 days. There are two types of Indian Medical e-Visa for Canadians: Medical Patient e-Visa and Medical Attendant e-Visa. The first allows Canadians to travel to India for medical treatment. The second can be obtained by up to 2 fellow travelers. As a rule, it is friends or relatives who accompany the patient. Canadians can enter India three times (the second and third trips must be no more than 60 days after the first). It is valid for 120 days from the date of issue. Canadian citizens can stay up to 60 days per visit. Holders of passports issued by Canada can apply for an Indian e-Visa online. This electronic system makes it quick and easy to obtain an Indian Visa from Canada. Applicants simply enter their details into an online questionnaire and receive the e-Visa by email.
Required Documents for Canadians Citizens
- A Canadian passport that will be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in India
- Digital copy (scan) of the bio page of the Canadian passport
- Passport-style photograph of the Canadian applicant
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the India e-Visa in their Inbox.
India is a fantastic place to visit because there are so many diverse landscapes and flavors to discover. India has it all, from national parks, wildlife safaris, white sandy beaches, and intriguing religious sites to numerous traditional festivals, massive temples, caves, forts, and sculptures. Outside tourists visiting India must apply for an Indian visa unless they have a diplomatic passport or other travel requirements that exclude them from applying for an Indian e-Visa. The Indian government implemented an electronic travel permission system in 2014, which is now available to citizens of 169 countries around the world. The Indian e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows certain citizens to cross the border. Danish tourists can apply for one of three types of Indian e-Visas, each customized to the traveler’s individual needs. You can apply at any time if you are traveling for tourism, business or medical reasons. For tourists who want to see family or see the sights, the Tourist eVisa allows up to 30 days in the country and grants a single entry. For business travelers, the e-Business Visa offers stays of up to 180 days in India and allows multiple entries. And for anyone seeking medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa offers stays of 60 days up to 3 times for Danish citizens. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to go to a local Indian Embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents for Danish Citizens
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa.
If you enter India on a visa, you must leave before your visa expires. If you stay in the country after your visa expires, you may face legal consequences. Education, tourism, employment, internships, business, conferences, medical treatment, and transit are all viable reasons to visit or stay in India. Whatever the reason, India, like any other country, does not accept persons who have overstayed their visas and expects them to leave at the conclusion of their visit or stay. If you are a foreigner and overstay your visa in India, you may face serious legal consequences, penalties, and perhaps a restriction on future admittance.
What happens if you overstay your India visa
- Fines: Overstaying your Indian visa may result in fines that vary according to the length of the overstay and the kind of visa. Overstay penalty can range from INR 500 to INR 10,000 per day. These fines can soon mount up, leaving the overstaying tourist with a hefty financial burden.
- Detention and deportation: Overstaying your Indian visa may result in detention by immigration officers and deportation. Overstaying visitors may be detained until their deportation is organized, which can be a stressful and unpleasant experience. Deportation might also result in a temporary prohibition from entering India, making it impossible to return to the nation in the future.
- Legal action: Overstaying your Indian visa can potentially lead to legal consequences, including incarceration. Overstaying a visa for more than two years may result in criminal prosecution and jail. Even brief durations of overstaying can result in legal action and fines, which can have long-term implications for the visitor’s travel and immigration status.
- Impact on future travel: Overstaying your Indian visa can potentially jeopardize your future travel plans. Visitors who have overstayed their visas may be denied entrance into other countries because immigration officials may interpret the overstay as a violation of immigration regulations. This can make obtaining visas for other countries more complex, resulting in increased costs and delays.
The Indian government established an Electronic Visit Authorization system in 2014, allowing nationals from over 169 countries to visit India using an e-Visa. All foreign nationals, including Italians, must apply for and receive an Indian visa from the Indian government before embarking on their journey. Italians can receive a variety of Indian e-Visas depending on the purpose of their journey to India. Since 2014, Italian citizens have been allowed to apply for an Indian visa online. This new approach makes it easier for tourists to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is a more efficient means of obtaining a visa. The India e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Italian nationals and residents to visit India for leisure, business, or other purposes. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas offered by India depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Tourist eVisa – For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. You can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry, single entry and cannot be extended. Business e-Visa: For business-related ventures, travelers have the option of applying for an eBusiness visa. It is valid for 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA with multiple entries. However, this type of business visa does not allow you to stay for 180 consecutive days for each period of stay. e-Medical Visa: For medical purposes, travelers can apply for an e-Medical Visa or an e-Medical Assistant Visa depending on the situation. You can stay in India with triple entry for up to 60 days from the date of your first entry into India. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
India has long been a popular destination for travelers from all over the world, thanks to its rich cultural history, diverse landscapes, and bustling cities. Sportspeople and members of international teams can compete in games by obtaining an India sports visa. People may also bring their loved ones to India for emotional assistance. The Indian Business eVisa for Sports is a component of the larger Indian eVisa program. It connects international athletes, sports teams, coaches, and organizers with India’s vast and diverse sports environment. This specialty visa category is crucial in cultivating sporting excellence, promoting sports tourism, and facilitating cross-cultural encounters in sports. To promote the application for their sports, a certificate of sponsorship will be presented to the sportsperson or sports team in the sponsoring club. The endorsement would confirm that the sports player has a strong international identity and can contribute significantly to the growth of the team or game in India. You must obtain sponsorship from an eligible sports visa sponsor before applying for a sports visa. Government entities and Indian enterprises who manage gaming events in India are examples of approved sports visa sponsors. The proposal for the international sports event should be submitted to the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports for approval. Following that, the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports will propose the plans to the Ministries of Home Affairs and External Affairs for clearance at least 30 days before the event. Then you will be granted permission to travel to India for sporting purposes. A sports visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of three years, or the duration specified on your sponsorship certificate. If you want to stay longer, you can request for an extension of your sports visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN INDIA SPORTS VISA
- A valid passport
- Proof of accommodation
- A letter of invitation from the Indian authority of sports is mandatory, specifying your whole period of stay in India.
- Means of Finance
- Prove you have a sufficient amount for the time you will stay in India.
- Complying recent photo
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States