Sulfur plays a vital role in photosynthesis and aids in nitrogen fixation and nodule development in legumes. Sulfur fertilization helps increase the oil and protein levels in plants and, therefore, increases crop yield to a substantial extent.
Growth of the global sulfur fertilizers market revenue is primarily attributed to increasing incidence of sulfur deficiency in soil and subsequent yellowing of leaves, and rising demand for sulfur fertilizers including sulfate-sulfur, ammonium sulfate, and potassium sulfate fertilizers among farmers. Hence, rising awareness about the product’s advantages and increasing adoption of advanced farming techniques drive market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic has thoroughly affected the global sulfur fertilizers industry. The export has been limited as China is the world’s most significant producer and distributor of these sulfur fertilizers. The stringent lockdown regulations have resulted in the reduction of the workforce as well as supply chain production.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3891
However, factors such as uncertainty of commodity prices, growing preference for organic farming and, organic outputs are the significant restraints of sulfur fertilizers.
The key participants in the sulfur fertilizers market are Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries WLL,, Yara International ASA, EuroChem Group, Nutrien, Ltd, Koch Industries, Inc., Kugler Company, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Devco Australia Holdings Pty Ltd, Tiger-Sul Products, LLC, K+S Aktiengesellschaft and Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd,
Further key findings in the report:
- Based on the form, the dry segment is predicted to witness the highest CAGR during the projection period due to its cost-effectiveness, easy storage, and extended shelf-life. The liquid form of sulfur fertilizer is less preferable over the dry form as its effect is not applicable for longer durations. These are easy to mix and are usually added into the irrigated water and spread on the fields.
- Liquid sulfur is used in many irrigation systems and spray rigs as it minimizes the leaching possibility of the soil. It is a liquid plant nutrient that can be given to plants mainly that are sulfur deficient. The demand for this segment is increasing rapidly.
- Based on the application, the soil segment is expected to occupy a significant market share as it is the most economical than the other applications.
- The Asia Pacific region is approximated to hold around 30% of the total market share, followed by North America and Europe. The advances in the agricultural industry and the rising demand for high-quality food products are significant factors expanding the sulfur fertilizers market. Growing awareness regarding the reduction of sulfur content in the soil is predicted to propel the market growth.
- Europe is expected to register substantial growth during the prediction period due to the availability of arable land and modern agricultural techniques.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3891
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global sulfur market based on Type, Crop Type, Form, Application, Cultivation Type, and Region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Elemental sulfur
- Liquid sulfur fertilizers
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Fruits & vegetables
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Cereals & grains
Based On Form: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Application (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Cultivation Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Open field
- Controlled-environment agriculture
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3891
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States