Sterile medical packaging is non-reusable packaging specially designed to eliminate microbial contamination from devices or instruments. Sterile medical packaging plays a vital role in minimizing patient contamination risks along with contamination chances during device transportation, storage and use. This packaging ensures that the devices and instruments are sterile until the time of use. Rising need for maintaining sterility levels and government regulations to limit the spread of infectious diseases has increased adoption of sterile medical packaged products in the healthcare sector.
Rising prevalence of diseases, increasing global population, increasing healthcare spending and rapid advancements in the healthcare and medical industry are some key factors expected to boost global sterile medical packaging market growth throughout the forecast period. Gloves, facemasks, surgical sponges, needles, bandages, bags, pouches, applicators, blister and clamshells, sterile trays and bottles, various testing kits are some devices used on daily basis. Various market players are involved in developing low weight, superior microbial barrier, and recyclable packaging products. This is expected to boost market growth going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3844
The well-established companies involved in the global sterile medical packaging market include:
Amcor Plc, DuPont, Sonoco, ProAmpac, Tekni-Plex, Techinipaq Inc., Steripack Ltd., Wipak Group, Nelipak Healthcare, GS Medical Packaging, and Oliver Healthcare Packaging.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- On the basis of type, the thermoform trays segment is expected to emerge as the leading market segment over the projected timeframe. The versatile design, superior flexibility, and excellent biocompatibility of thermoform trays make them a brilliant packaging solution. These trays protect the packed pharmaceutical product against damage or breakage. They are highly customizable and can also be molded into various shapes and sizes.
- Based on material, the plastic segment is projected to account for the highest market revenue in the upcoming years. The growth of this segment is attributed to the escalating demand for high-performance polymers, such as LDPE, HDPE, PVC, and PET, for the production of blood containers, vials & ampoules, pre-filled syringes, sterile bottles, closures, and pouches.
- Of the leading market regions, the North America sterile medical packaging market retained the largest share of the global market in 2020. The rapid spread of COVID-19 and other contagious diseases, rising public awareness the importance of health & hygiene, technological advancements in medical packaging, and augmented consumer spending on healthcare products have propelled the region’s market growth.
Request For Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3844
For the purpose of this report, the global sterile medical packaging market has been segmented based on type, material, application, sterilization method, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sterile bottles
- Sterile closures
- Thermoform trays
- Vials & ampoules
- Pre-filled syringes
- Pre-fillable inhalers
- Bags & pouches
- Blister & clamshells
By Material (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum foil
- Paper & paperboard
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Surgical & medical equipment
- Pharmaceutical & biological
- In vitro diagnostic products
- Medical implants
By Sterilization Method (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Chemical Sterilization
- Radiation Sterilization
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3844
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States