According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Anticoagulants Market is flourishing at a CAGR of 8.42% between 2021 and 2028, and is projected to reach $66236.0 million by 2028.
Browse 44 Market Data Tables and 49 Figures spread over 205 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Anticoagulants Market by Application, Route of Administration, Drug Class, & by Geography.
Global Anticoagulants Market Scenario
Anticoagulants prevent blood clots from occurring in blood vessels. They are administered to those at a high risk of getting clots, in conditions like heart attacks and strokes. The anticoagulant test determines the time taken for a person’s blood to clot, along with revealing whether the blood contains anticoagulant antibodies. There is an increasing demand for novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs). These are a new class of anticoagulant drugs. They are used in the treatment and prevention of myocardial infarction/ atrial fibrillation, pulmonary embolism, and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Oral DTIs and direct factor Xa inhibits are the new NOACs developed in the coagulation cascade. The growing incidence of venous thromboembolism, stroke, and technological advancements in anticoagulant drugs & POC testing devices are contributing to increasing demand for NOACs. This, in turn, propels the global anticoagulants market growth, along with the surging prevalence of chronic diseases. However, the high costs of NOACs and stringent government regulations are expected to hinder market growth.
The Global Anticoagulants Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Anticoagulants Market by Application, Route of Administration, Drug Class, & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/anticoagulants-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Application
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Attack
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Other Applications
Market by Route of Administration
- Oral Anticoagulants
- Injectable Anticoagulants
Market by Drug Class
- Savaysa & Lixiana
- Heparins & Low-Molecular-Weight Heparins (Lmwhs)
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Other Drug Class
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- NOVARTIS AG
- PFIZER INC
- ALEXION PHARMACEUTICAL INC
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY
- LEO PHARMA AS
- BAYER AG
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- DAIICHI SANKYO
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- ASPEN PHARMACARE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- MERCK & CO
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH
- REDDY’S LABORATORIES
GLOBAL EXTRA CORPOREAL MEMBRANE OXYGENATION (ECMO) SYSTEM MARKET – The global extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) system market to register a CAGR of 4.74% during the forecast period, 2019-2028.
GLOBAL PULMONARY DRUG DELIVERY MARKET – The global pulmonary drug delivery market is estimated to project a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period, 2019-2028.
GLOBAL ANTITHROMBOTIC DRUGS MARKET – The global antithrombotic drugs market is predicted to record a CAGR of 6.79% between 2019 and 2027.