The US economy is sluggish and has lost further momentum at the start Q2 2017, with a slowdown in hiring. Moreover, the promises of a pro-business environment has not converted intro stronger spending either by households or the private sector. However, US enterprises are looking to increase their investments in various ICT domains in order to improve security and digitally enhance their enterprises.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the US. Through GlobalData’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the US.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1579651-ict-investment-trends-in-the-us-enterprises-are-redefining-it-to
Scope of The Report
– Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, indicating enterprises’ objectives to manage their security and privacy needs and enhance their digital capabilities.
– US enterprises are currently embracing cloud solutions to achieve greater operational efficiencies and reduce their capital expenditure on in-house hardware and software platforms.
– Top level management is taking primary decisions related to the purchase of network and security platforms, a key indicator of the emphasis enterprises are putting on securing endpoints.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the US enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by US enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of US enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing US enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1579651-ict-investment-trends-in-the-us-enterprises-are-redefining-it-to
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349