In a deadline-driven industry such as media, it is critical that time-sensitive projects be completed and delivered on schedule. The industry needs highly skilled practitioners in areas such as digital convergence, content delivery, multi-platform mobile support, social media, and customer loyalty initiatives, as well as seasonal resources such as customer service agents to attract and service their customer base. Consequently, emerging technology areas such as cloud computing, IP-enabled triple/quad play, mobile commerce, business analytics, long term evolution (LTE), online security, and CRM continue to drive digital convergence and content to customers.
Read Complete Report With TOC:
This report presents the findings from a survey of 82 media companies regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how media companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that banks are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by media companies. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to media companies. The report focuses on media companies’ ICT expenditure trends for specific business areas and technologies, identifying the top three IT projects, and understanding the primary objectives of various systems components.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
• Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
• Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
• Which ICT functions media enterprises are interested in outsourcing
• Media enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management
• Factors that are influencing media enterprises’ investments in each technology category
• How media enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
• Media enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
• Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
• Insight into media enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
• Business objectives that media enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
• Factors that are influencing media enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
• Survey finds that media companies are investing in core areas of ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
• Moreover, as a strategy for contending with extreme disruption from new market entrants and rapidly evolving customer preferences, media and broadcast companies are investing heavily in advanced technologies.
• The survey also finds a sizeable increase in enterprises’ investments in software solutions, driven by the need to gain insights into their sales pipelines, creative and revenue planning, production, and traffic; enterprises are also incorporating analytics to identify loose ends and take corrective actions to maximize revenues.
Reasons To Buy:
• Understand how the media enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
• Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by media enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
• Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
• Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of media enterprises
• Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility management)
• Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
• Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that media enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at:
Global Healthcare IT Solutions Industry-
Global Packaging Printing Industry-
Global Smart Ticketing Industry-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States