DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Report:
- As per the HIE Help Center, Neonatal HIE is estimated to occur in about 1.5 per 1,000 live births. Among infants with moderate HIE, 10-20% develop minor neurological conditions, and 30-50% develop more serious complications. For infants with severe HIE, there is a 25-50% mortality rate. Deaths most often occur in the first few days after birth. Of babies that survive, roughly 80% develop serious complications.
- In a population-based study from January 2010 to December 2017 by Hage et al. (2021), 5201 babies with a diagnosis of HIE received TH or died; annual numbers increased over the study period. It was concluded that treatment with TH for HIE has increased in England, Scotland and Wales. An increasing proportion of treated infants have a diagnosis of mild HIE or have less severe clinical markers of hypoxia.
Key benefits of the report:
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology and Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Landscape.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Overview
Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE) is a serious and life-threatening type of newborn brain damage (brain dysfunction) that occurs when the brain doesn’t receive enough oxygen and blood flow for a period of time. As the name suggests, Hypoxic means, not enough oxygen; ischemic means not enough blood flow; and encephalopathy means brain disorder.
Neonatal encephalopathy (NE) “umbrella” term and HIE and NE are mostly used interchangeably in the literature. Other terms used for HIE include birth asphyxia, perinatal asphyxia, and neonatal encephalopathy. There are three levels of HIE: mild, moderate, and severe.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market
The dynamics of the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as ReAlta Life Sciences, Hope Biosciences, GW Pharmaceuticals, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
- PIC1-dPEG24 (RLS-0071): ReAlta Life Sciences
- HB-adMSCs: Hope Biosciences
- intravenous CBD formulation: GW Pharmaceuticals
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Overview at a Glance
6. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Disease Background and Overview
7. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
9. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Emerging Therapies
12. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a detailed sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/hypoxic-ischemic-encephalopathy-market
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Pipeline
“Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market. A detailed picture of the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy treatment guidelines.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States