DelveInsight launched its new report on Hypercholesterolemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030.
DelveInsight’s “Hypercholesterolemia – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Hypercholesterolemia, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Hypercholesterolemia market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some key facts of the report:
More than 34 million American adults have increased blood cholesterol levels (i.e. higher than 240 mg/dL).
Key benefits of the report:
1. Hypercholesterolemia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hypercholesterolemia epidemiology and Hypercholesterolemia market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Hypercholesterolemia market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Hypercholesterolemia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Hypercholesterolemia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and leading the Hypercholesterolemia market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hypercholesterolemia-market
Hypercholesterolemia is the most commonly occurring disorder, which results in comorbid conditions, mainly cardiovascular disorders. High levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol results into an accumulation of cholesterol-rich fatty deposits in arteries resulting in a narrow or blocked flow of blood to vital organs, especially the heart and brain.
The Hypercholesterolemia treatment paradigm, which further includes sub-types, such as Homozygous and Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia holds several options available in the market, i.e., statins, bile-acid-binding resins, cholesterol absorption inhibitors, combination cholesterol absorption inhibitor with statin and Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors as well as Injectable medications.
Key pharma players involved in Hypercholesterolemia market are:
1. Innovent Biologics
3. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
4. Akcea Therapeutics
5. Ionis Pharmaceuticals
Drugs covered are:
2. Bempedoic Acid
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Hypercholesterolemia Market Overview at a Glance
3. Hypercholesterolemia Disease Background and Overview
4. Hypercholesterolemia Epidemiology and Patient Population (7MM)
5. Hypercholesterolemia Country-Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Hypercholesterolemia Treatments and Medical Practices
7. Hypercholesterolemia Current Treatment
7.1. Repatha: Amgen
7.2. Praluent: Sanofi
7.3. Lipitor: Pfizer
8. Hypercholesterolemia Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. IBI306: Innovent Biologics
8.3. Bempedoic Acid: Esperion
8.4. Evinacumab: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
8.5. AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRX: Akcea Therapeutics/Ionis Pharmaceuticals
9. Hypercholesterolemia Market Size
10. Hypercholesterolemia 7MM Country-Wise Market Analysis
11. United States Market Size
12. EU5 Market Size
12.1. Germany Market Size
12.2. France Market Size
12.3. Italy Market Size
12.4. Spain Market Size
12.5. United Kingdom Market Size
13. Japan Market Size
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
16. Report Methodology
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States