The global hydroponics market is foreseen to be valued at USD 22.2 Billion by 2028 from USD 9.5 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 11.3% through the estimated timeline. An agricultural technique—hydroponics is generally used for growing plants or crops in a soil-less medium, including a mineral water and nutrient solution. Hydroponics technique is gaining popularity in the overall agriculture sector due to the maximum yield obtained by using this certain technique. Furthermore, crops cultivation through hydroponics minimizes the external environmental effects on the growth of crops, as hydroponics offers controlled and precise environment conditions. Hydroponics adoption in agriculture further reduces the natural resources’ burden like water and land, since the water utilized in making the nutrient solution can be reused and recycled.
However, the industry is going through various challenges because of the increasing investments required in setting up a huge hydroponics plant. Furthermore, lack of initiatives by government, particularly in the emerging nations, is also limiting the sector growth. Industry players are predicted to experience several lucrative avenues in the global industry in the coming years, due to the expanding hydroponics applications in several residential and commercial buildings including grocery stores, restaurants, residential terraces, etc.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3832
The COVID-19 Impact: Amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, many individuals showcased less interest towards outdoor food. With the key focus on food safety, the population worldwide have exhibited an inclination towards homemade/home cooking meals. This has caused many restaurants to shut down and put the food industry into jeopardy. During the pandemic, the hydroponic farming systems’ adoption rates are predicted to rise at an exponential rate.
Major vendors in the industry are AMHYDRO (U.S.); AeroFarms (U.S.); Emirates Hydroponics Farms (UAE); Freight Farms (U.S.); Heliospectra AB (Sweden); Signify Holding (the Netherlands); Argus Control Systems Limited (Canada); Green Sense Farms Holdings, Inc. (U.S.); Terra Tech Corp (U.S.), and LumiGrow (U.S.).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dye sublimated apparel market on the basis of type, crop type, equipment, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Aggregate Systems
- Ebb & Flow Systems
- Drip Systems
- Wick Systems
- Liquid Systems
- Deep Water Culture
- Nutrient Film Technique
Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- LED Grow Lights
- Irrigation Systems
- Material Handling
- Control Systems
Input Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Trace Minerals
- Grow Media
- Perlite & Vermiculite
- Coco Fiber
Crop Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Further key findings in the report
- As per the UN reports, nearly 25% of higher yield is observed for the crops grown by using hydroponic systems, with its higher productivity. Moreover, due to controlled environment, the climatic changes’ effect can be minimized or balanced through hydroponics technique, thus, not hampering the overall yield of annual crop.
- HVAC or Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning plays a crucial role in the production of indoor growers, as the system is responsible for maintaining the optimum temperature, dehumidification, and cooling inside the facility. HVAC systems have become important for the hydroponic operation and in aeroponic farms and should be well-controlled.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest industry possession in the year 2018, due to the rising hydroponics’ adoption in Australia, China, South Korea, and other countries. The APAC market is foreseen to rise significantly during the forecast period because of the growing popularity of urban hydroponic farms.
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Hydroponics market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydroponics-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Introduction
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summaries
Chapter 4. Premium Insights
4.1 Opportunities In The Hydroponics Market, By Type
4.2 Hydroponic Systems Market, By Type
4.3 Europe: Hydroponic Crops Market
4.4 Hydroponic Inputs Market, By Region
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3832
About Reports and Data Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States