The global hydration belt market size is projected to reach USD 52.3 million by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, growing at a CAGR of 11.0% over the forecast duration. The rising demand for these products as hydrating agents among sportspersons and fitness enthusiasts is predicted to be the driving factor for the segment.
Moreover, the increasing awareness towards fitness through exercise and physical activities is fueling the market growth. Trainers and coaches emphasize on keeping the body hydrated during physical activities. Dehydration can have a negative impact on muscle function, body temperature, and the cardiovascular system. A normal individual is expected to consume 3 to 8 liquid ounces every 20 minutes.
To download the sample PDF of “Hydration Belt Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-hydration-belt-market/request-sample
The number of fitness campaigns by gym trainers and fitness bloggers has created awareness among the individuals about overall well-being. For example, Classpass health club noted that 82% of the population showcases an interest in the treadmills. To encourage further, fitness clubs are now focusing on conducting wellness festivals to attract a large number of people for physical activities. This will result in higher demand for hydration belts.
Key players in the hydration belt market are URPOWER, FITLETIC, Nathan Sports, Adalid Gear, Salomon S.A.S., Ultimate Direction, CamelBak, FFITTECH, Implus LLC, Osprey Packs, Inc., and Amphipod Inc. These companies are focusing on various strategic initiatives, such as new product development, the introduction of the custom-made product and merger & acquisition, to strengthen their dominance in the market.
For example, USWE Sports launched a cycling hydration waist pack named Zulu, in July 2018. The bag is square-shaped weighing 215 grams and has enough space of 1.2 liters for huge bladders. Its heat reflecting property prevents from making the materials of the bladder hot. Moreover, it has an inbuilt magnetic clip, making drinking easier for the recipient.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Based on product, without bottle products valued at 70.4% global revenue shares in 2018.
• Among different forms, soft flasks is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period. These are lightweight and convenient for the customers.
• By protective medium, insulating products are predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% for the period of 2019 to 2025.
• By capacity, single bottle products occupied 45% of the market share, in 2018.
• Online channel is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
Million Insights has segmented the global hydration belt market on the basis of product, form, protective medium, capacity, distribution channel, and region:
Hydration Belt Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• With Bottle
• Without Bottle
Hydration Belt Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Hard Bottle Hydration Belt
• Soft Flask Hydration Belt
Hydration Belt Protective Medium Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Hydration Belt Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Single Bottle
• Double Bottle
• Multiple Bottle
Hydration Belt Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Hydration Belt Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• GRP Pipe Market – The global GRP pipes market size is estimated to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period 2019 to 2025. Furthermore, increasing demand for the products from the industrial sector for water treatment is expected to positively impact on GRP pipe market growth.
• Utility Truck Market – The global utility trucks market size is projected to account for USD 127.46 billion in 2030. The market is estimated to register 7.7% CAGR from 2018 to 2030. Increasing use of dump trucks in the mining and construction sector is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar