The hybrid train was valued at 5,389 (by units) in 2018 and is expected to reach 8,152 units by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018-2026). The hybrid train is heavily influenced by driving factors such as public transport as a means of reducing traffic congestions, growing demand for energy-efficient transport and increasing demand for comfort and safety boosts the growth. However, the refurbishment of existing trains and the capital-intensive nature of passengers is impacting negatively on the growth of this in the current scenario.
A hybrid train can be defined as a railcar, locomotive, or train which uses an onboard rechargeable energy storage system, placed between the traction transmission system and the power source connected to the wheels.
Hybrid trains are useful owing to the reduction of NOx emission, less fuel consumption, noise level. Due to these advantages, the is likely to grow over the forecast period. Rising demand for public transport in order to reduce traffic congestion along with energy-efficient transport are major aspects influencing the positive growth of the hybrid trains. Further, commuters’ demand for public transportation is a more reliable and environmentally friendly option. Also, hybrid train technology is a highly cost-effective substitute for the existing public transits.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2411
The Asia Pacific region is considered to be the quickest developing for hybrid trains. The Asia Pacific region includes rising economies, for example, India, China, and Japan. The Asia Pacific region is the largest for the rail business. Infrastructural advancements and industrialization in the developing economies have unlocked new ways, making a few prospects for OEMs. The usage of new advancements and the foundation of new government guidelines are driving the in this region. The development in the region can be attributed to the rising demand for the energy-efficient transportation system. China’s rapidly developing economy is boosting the extension of cutting-edge innovation train system to enhance the transport frameworks in the country. India’s increasing population has made it basic for the country to upgrade its basic transportation structure and infrastructure.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of and by making in-depth analysis of segments
However, high maintenance costs and repair expenses may hinder the growth of the over the forecast period. Nevertheless, hybrid trains are emitting less carbon, and due to which demand is high and is likely to boost the hybrid trains in the future.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-train-market
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- The Hybrid train offers efficient and cost-effective transportation of passengers as well as freight
- Few cities are deploying new rail infrastructure projects with the aim of and providing an affordable means of transportation and reducing road congestion at an intra-city as well as the intercity level
- By propulsion type, Electro diesel holds a significant share in the. It consists of a combination of electric power and diesel engine. Electro diesel propulsion is more efficient than the conventional diesel propulsion. Further, diesel-electric propulsion trains are ~40% less polluting than the conventional trains
- By application, the freight segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment of the.
- Freight transport is a critical pillar of the economy as it is a major transporting medium. It is safer and cheaper than any other mode of transports
- In 2017, the freight transported by rail between the US, Mexico, and Canada held for ~$16 billion. Introducing innovative technologies in freight is also a critical parameter to control carbon emission
- Two luxury trains have been announced for 2017: one is the “TRAIN SUITE ShikiShima” comprising bi-mode vehicles in combination with an overhead contact line and diesel engine from JR East, and another is the “TWILIGHT EXPRESS Mizukaze” which is a diesel battery hybrid vehicle from West Japan Railway Company (JR West).
- Asia Pacific holds the largest share of the, followed by the European region. Factors such as increasing demand for ecofriendly trains to reduce pollution and the rising demand for energy-efficient trains that use alternative fuel are propelling the growth of the hybrid train
- In 2018, the world’s first hydrogen-powered train began its operation in Germany. This train was developed by Alstom (French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transports)
- Many companies like CRRC, Bombardier, Alstom, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Siemens AG, General Electric, Hyundai Rotem, Hitachi, Construcciones Y Auxiliar De Ferrocarriles (CAF), Cummins and others are active in theplace
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2411
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Hybrid Train Segmentation & Impact Analysis
1.1. Hybrid Train Segmentation Analysis
1.2. Hybrid Train Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
1.3. Regulatory Framework
1.4. Hybrid Train Impact Analysis
1.4.1. Driver Analysis
22.214.171.124. To Reduce Traffic Congestion
126.96.36.199. Growing Demand for Energy-Efficient Transport Mode
1.4.2. Restraint Analysis188.8.131.52. High Initial Capital
1.5. Key Opportunities Prioritized
1.6. Hybrid Train Pricing Analysis
1.7. Industry Analysis – Porter’s1.8. Hybrid Train PESTEL Analysis….
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the industry by Propulsion Type, by Application Type, By Operating Speed and by Region:
Hybrid Train by Propulsion Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Battery Operated
- Solar Powered
Hybrid Train by Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Hybrid Train by Operating Speed (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Below 100 km/hr
- 100-200 km/hr
- Above 200 km/hr
Hybrid Train by Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2411
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States