DelveInsight’s ‘Huntington’s Disease – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Huntington’s Disease epidemiology in the 7MM.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Huntington disease (HD) is an autosomal-dominant neurodegenerative disease characterized by cognitive disturbance, motor abnormalities, and psychiatric symptoms. It is an orphan disease that is inherited genetically and results in the progressive breakdown of the nerve cells. The disease impacts the person’s ability to move, think affecting the person psychologically.
Huntington disease Epidemiology
Huntington disease degrades the life-quality of an estimated 3 to 7 per 100,000 people of European ancestry as per NIH. The numbers in the US range from 4.1-8.4 per 100,000 people estimated a study by S.E.Folstein et al. However, several studies agreed upon a relatively lower preponderance of Huntington’s disease in populations of Japanese, Chinese, and African descent.
The Huntington’s Disease epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. Huntington’s Disease epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Huntington’s Disease epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Huntington disease Epidemiology Segmentation
- Prevalent Cases of Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- Treatable Prevalent Cases of Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- 11-Year Forecast of Huntington’s Disease epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases of Huntington’s Disease
- Total Cases of Huntington’s Disease according to segmentation
- Diagnosed cases of Huntington’s Disease
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Huntington’s Disease
3. Huntington’s Disease: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States