DelveInsight has launched a new report on Huntington’s Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Huntington’s Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Huntington’s Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Huntington’s Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Huntington’s Disease market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Huntington’s Disease market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Huntington’s Disease market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Huntington’s Disease treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
According to Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Huntington’s disease is a fatal genetic disorder that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. It deteriorates a person’s physical and mental abilities usually during their prime working years and has no cure.Huntington’s disease is a hereditary neurodegenerative disorder caused by mutation in the HTT genes. The HTT mutation that causes Huntington disease involves a DNA segment known as a CAG trinucleotide repeat. This segment is made up of a series of three DNA building blocks (cytosine, adenine, and guanine) that appear multiple times in a row.
Request for :- Huntington’s Disease Market Insights free sample page
The Huntington’s Disease epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Huntington’s Disease patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Report Key facts:-
1. As per the study conducted by Wexler et al. titled “Incidence of adult Huntington’s disease in the UK: a UK-based primary care study and a systematic review,” the prevalence of HD, as diagnosed and recorded in primary care records, has increased from 5.4 per 100,000 in 1990 to 12.3 per 100,000 in 2010 explaining that the occurrence of the disease has increased twofold in these years.
2. According to a study by Swierzewski et al. titled “Huntington’s Disease Overview, Incidence and Prevalence of HD,” one in every 10,000 persons—nearly 30,000 in the United States—have Huntington’s disease. Juvenile Huntington’s occurs in approximately 16% of all cases.
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Huntington’s Disease
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Huntington’s Disease
4. Huntington’s Disease: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Huntington’s Disease Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Huntington’s Disease Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Huntington’s Disease: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Huntington’s Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Huntington’s Disease Treatment and Management
8.2. Huntington’s Disease Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Huntington’s Disease Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Huntington’s Disease: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Huntington’s Disease
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Huntington’s Disease market
- To understand the future market competition in the Huntington’s Disease market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Huntington’s Disease in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Huntington’s Disease market
- To understand the future market competition in the Huntington’s Disease market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States