DelveInsight has launched a new report on Hunter Syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
The Hunter Syndrome market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Hunter Syndrome market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Hunter Syndrome Pain market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Hunter Syndrome treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Key benefits of the report
1. Hunter Syndrome market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hunter Syndrome epidemiology and Hunter Syndrome market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Hunter Syndrome market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Hunter Syndrome market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Hunter Syndrome market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hunter Syndrome market.
“Hunter syndrome occurs almost exclusively in males”
Hunter Syndrome, also known as Mucopolysaccharidosis type II (MPS II), I2S deficiency and Iduronate 2-sulfatase deficiency. It is an inherited disorder of carbohydrate metabolism that occurs almost exclusively in males. MPS II is caused by mutations in the IDS gene and is inherited in an X-linked manner. Females are generally unaffected carriers of this condition. As per National MPS Society, Hunter syndrome takes its name from Charles Hunter, the professor of medicine in Manitoba, Canada, who first described two brothers with the disease in 1917. MPS II has a wide range of symptoms that vary in severity and can be managed and treated with enzyme replacement therapies. There is no cure for MPS II and it affects 1 in 100,000 to 1 in 170,000 primarily males. It is characterized by distinctive facial features, a large head, hydrocephalus, enlargement of the liver and spleen (hepatosplenomegaly), umbilical or inguinal hernia, and hearing loss. Individuals with this condition may additionally have joint deformities and heart abnormalities involving the valves.
Request for sample pages here -> https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hunter-syndrome-market
- 1. JR-141
- 2. GC1111B or Hunterase
- 3. RGX-121
And many others
The key players in Hunter Syndrome market are:
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Green Cross Corporation
- Regenxbio Inc.
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Hunter Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
3. Hunter syndrome Disease Background and Overview
4. Hunter syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Epidemiology of Hunter syndrome by Countries (2017–2030)
5.1. United States- Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.2. EU-5 – Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.3. Germany-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.4. France-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.5. Italy-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.6. Spain-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.7. United Kingdom-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
5.8. Japan-Epidemiology (2017–2030)
6. Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Hunter syndrome Marketed Products
7.1. Elaprase: Shire
8. Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. JR-141: JCR Pharmaceuticals
8.3. GC1111B or Hunterase: Green Cross Corporation
8.4. RGX-121: Regenxbio Inc.
9. Hunter syndrome Market Size
10. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
10.1. United States Market Size
10.2. Germany Market Size
10.3. France Market Size
10.4. Italy Market Size
10.5. Spain Market Size
10.6. United Kingdom Market Size
10.7. Japan Market Size
11. Market Drivers
12. Market Barriers
13. Report Methodology
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
Request for sample pages here ->https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/hunter-syndrome-market
DelveInsight’s Hunter Syndrome – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Hunter Syndrome in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Hunter Syndrome Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Hunter Syndrome market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States