The global humidity sensor market size is expected to reach at USD 1.5 billion by 2025 to expand at CAGR of 7.8%. Regulations laid down by governments of developed economies in regions, such as North America and Europe, have mandated the use of these sensors in industries, such as food processing, printing, and textile. For example, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) mandates the usage of these sensors in the food & beverage industry as higher levels of moisture can cause contamination and affect the food quality. The increasing demand for contactless sensors that can be deployed in potentially hazardous environments, such as places exposed to radiation, is a major factor driving market growth.
Other major factors that are expected to drive the market growth include advances in technology and the continued rollout of IoT networks. The continued rollout of IoT networks is driving the demand for wireless sensing solutions. At the same time, advances in fabrication technologies are allowing to combine the piezoelectric technology and the complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) technology to fabricate advanced sensors. The advantages these sensors can offer over conventional sensors, such as easy implementation, low power consumption, and better transducer performance techniques, are also expected to drive the market growth.
Humidity Sensor Market Report Highlights
• The automotive segment is expected to register a noticeable CAGR owing to the growing need to reduce the amount of moisture inside automobiles and prevent windscreen fogging
• The absolute humidity sensor segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of absolute humidity sensors in microwave ovens, steam injected ovens, and clothe dryers
• Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market owing to the rapid rollout of advanced infrastructure in industrial and commercial sectors
• Vendors are developing advanced sensors specifically for mobile applications to monitor relative humidity along with the temperature
Ask for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/humidity-sensor-market/request/rs1
Humidity Sensor Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global humidity sensor market based on type, end use, and region:
Humidity Sensor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Absolute Humidity Sensor
• Relative Humidity Sensor
• Others (Optical Hygrometer, Oscillating Hygrometer, and Gravimetric Hygrometer)
Humidity Sensor End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Building Automation & Domestic Appliances
• Food & Beverages
Humidity Sensor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Humidity Sensor Market
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• General Electric Company
• Delphi Technologies
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• PCE Instruments
• BEI Sensors
• TE Connectivity
• Continental AG
• Infineon Technologies AG.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6625/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Soil Moisture Sensor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Sensors, By Connectivity (Wired, Wireless), By Application (Agriculture, Residential, Forestry, Research Studies), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
Motion Sensor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Infrared, Microwave), By Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States