Increasing drug development for cancer and autoimmune diseases, growing application of humanized mouse models for inflammatory and infectious diseases, and increasing importance of humanized mice in preclinical studies are key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 108.9 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.2%, Market Trends – Increasing use of humanized mouse models to investigate human immune responses
The global Humanized Mouse Models Market size is expected to reach USD 238.7 Million in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing use of humanized mouse models to understand pathways of human immune responses and autoimmune diseases, rising need to determine toxicity of drugs and therapeutics, and rising demand for humanized ACE2 mouse models to develop vaccines and antibody therapeutics against COVID-19 are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Humanized mouse models have been engrafted with human cells or tissues wherein they are engineered to express human genes with murine gene suppressed. Humanized mouse models are used as small animals in biological and medical research studies owing to their numerous advantages such as small size, convenient handling, brief reproduction cycle, and genetic similarity to humans. These mice models have been developed with an aim to circumvent limitations of traditional mice models such as vast difference in immune system of humans and mice models. Humanized mouse models are extensively used in elucidating pathways of human immune response and use of humanized mice in translational immunology has provided critical insights into fundamental mechanisms of human immunity. These mice models allow for preclinical evaluation of drugs on immune responses and enable direct testing of human-specific reagents on human cells and tissue in vivo.
Genetically humanized mice for proteins playing a critical role in drug metabolism and toxicity are gaining importance in biomedical research to understand pharmacokinetics, drug-drug interaction, and safety of experimental compounds in humans. This is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. However, regulation regarding animal use, high costs of developing humanized mouse models, and increasing preference for humanized rat models are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4013
The report essentially evaluates the significant presence of the global Humanized Mouse Model market across the world’s major regions. The global Humanized Mouse Model market has been categorized into several key geographical regions. North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa are the leading Humanized Mouse Model market regions. In this section of the report, the authors have examined the market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, distribution channels, and numerous other aspects of each geographical segment.
Reports and Data’s latest report sums up the significant changes in the global business sector that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The pandemic has also had an enormous impact on the global Humanized Mouse Model market, disrupting the market dynamics and trends. The global health crisis has gravely affected the Humanized Mouse Model industry, disrupting the global supply chains and bringing about volatility in prices and product demand. However, industry experts believe that the global Humanized Mouse Model market will regain traction in the post-COVID scenario. The report further offers a preliminary and a future assessment of the pandemic’s impact on this lucrative business space.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Genetic humanized mouse model segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of genetic engineered humanized mouse models in drug research and development to determine drug metabolism and toxicity and assess safety and efficacy of experimental compounds.
- Oncology segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing global incidence of cancer, progress of oncology research, and increasing importance and preference of humanized models to study tumor biology as compared to cultured cancer cells.
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies have increasingly outsourced their preclinical studies and drug research & development activities to CROs and this is a key factor driving revenue growth of the contract research organizations (CROs) segment. In addition, increasing investment and expenditure by CROs, rapid growth of CROs network globally, and technological developments are also expected to contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing development of biomedical sector, advancement in translation research, and implantation of mandatory animal testing of pharmaceutical drugs and cosmetics in China. In addition, presence of massive target patient pool, cost efficiency of clinical trials, and lenient regulatory approvals are some other key factors contributing to market growth in the region.
- Prominent players in the market include The Jackson Laboratory, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., Horizon Discovery Group Plc, genOway, S.A., Charles River Laboratories, Harbour Antibodies BV, Hera BioLabs, Vitalstar Biotechnology Co., Ltd., inGenious Targeting Laboratory, AXENIS S.A.S, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Transgenic, Inc., and Champions Oncology, Inc., among others.
- In April 2021, AbCellera and Gilead Sciences announced expansion of their collaborative partnership by including multi-year, multi-target antibody discovery venture and access to AbCellera’s humanized mouse technology, called the Trianni Mouse. Under the new agreement, AbCellera will develop antibody panels for 8 novel targets for multiple disease indications selected by Gilead Sciences.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4013
For the purpose of this study, the global Humanized Mouse Model market has been segmented on the basis of disease type, application, distribution channel, and region:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global humanized mouse model market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- CD34 Humanized Mouse Models
- PBMC Humanized Mouse Models
- BLT Humanized Mouse Models
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutions
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1 Humanized Mouse Model Market: Methodology And Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Assumptions
1.2.1 Estimates and forecast timeline
1.3 Research Methodology
1.4 Information Procurement
1.4.1 Purchased database
1.4.2 Internal database
1.4.3 Secondary sources
1.4.4 Primary Research
1.5 Information or Data Analysis
1.6.1 Data analysis models
1.6 Market Formulation & Validation
1.7.1 Objective 1
1.7.2 Objective 2
Chapter 2 Humanized Mouse Model Market: Executive Summary
2.1 Market Summary, 2021
Chapter 3 Humanized Mouse Model Market: Industry Outlook
3.1 Industry Pyramid Analysis
3.2 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2.1 Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206 Rising demand for personalized medicine
3.2.2 Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11 High costs of Humanized Mouse Models
18.104.22.168 Stringent regulations regarding animal use
3.2.3 Market opportunity analysis
22.214.171.124 Progress in drug discovery and development
126.96.36.199 Growing investment in R&D
3.2.4 Market challenge analysis
188.8.131.52 Availability of alternative animal testing models
3.3 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping, Instruments, 2020
3.4 Humanized Mouse Model Market: SWOT Analysis; By Factor (Political & Legal, Economic and Technological)
3.5 Industry Porter’s Analysis
3.6 Market Deals & Strategic Alliances Analysis
3.6.1 Product Development
3.6.2 Mergers & acquisitions
3.6.3 Technology collaborations
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4013
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to suit your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States