HubSpot has been added to the list of 50+ software that will be evaluated and then listed as the top Marketing Automation Software on 360Quadrants. HubSpot Marketing Automation Software is web-based cloud software that covers a number of marketing activities, including lead generation, lead management, customized CTAs, engaging landing pages, drip campaigns, and ROI analysis. HubSpot Marketing Automation software enables users to leverage lead behavior to create tailored emails, offers, and outreach activities. HubSpot Marketing Automation is a solution to all the concerns of growing businesses pertaining to inbound marketing and lets businesses automate and customize workflows for both simple tasks and complex journeys.
HubSpot enables users to create automated email drip campaigns that get triggered under certain conditions,as defined by the marketing team. HubSpot has created an excellent ecosystem for inbound marketing with its CRM, sales services, and Marketing Automation Platform. HubSpot Marketing Automation pricing details can be found on 360Quadrants.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, is working on releasing a quadrant on Marketing Automation Software to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. 360Quadrants combines inputs from various industry experts, buyers, and vendors, and conducts extensive secondary research inclusive of annual reports, company press releases, investor presentations, white papers, and various directories and databases in order to rate the companies in every quadrant.
360Quadrants covers 50+ Marketing Automation Software and will place the top 25 of them in a quadrant based on their quality, reliability, and business outcome. These 25 products will be categorized as Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging.
Along with the listing of HubSpot Marketing Automation Software, 360Quadrants has worked on listing Simply cast, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, Acoustic, Leadsquared, Oracle Corporation, Exponea, and Salesforce, among others, as the top vendors in the Marketing Automation Software market. The platform will also provide the most granular Marketing Automation Software comparisons between vendors.
Marketing automation software enables companies to automate marketing-related activities, such as email marketing, social media, direct mail, lead generation, and digital advertising. Marketing automation products can help streamline marketing workflows and measure the outcome of an entire marketing campaign across segments &channels. Marketing automation software can be integrated with CRM software, CMS tools, social media management software, and account-based orchestration platforms.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
Top Products in the Marketing Automationsegment will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- a. Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- b. Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- 3. Approximately 90+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research into the Marketing Automation Software market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- a. Buyers
- b. Industry Experts
- c. 360Quadrants Analysts
- d. Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $3.7 trillion of technology spend and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. 360Quadrants enables vendors to influence the business decisions of potential clients. Vendors get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Email Marketing, Help Desk Software, Remote Desktop Software, and e-Commerce Platforms.