How Virtual Tour Software See A 400% Increase In Subscriptions Since Corona Virus offers a powerful platform to help businesses reach more clients and increase sales. It comes with more than 30 tools and features, and users can start with a 2-week free trial

Virtual tours offer a very powerful means for showcasing businesses and services, especially in real estate, photography, and interior decoration. is proud to announce their Virtual Tour Software company is experiencing a 400% increase in subscriptions since Corona Virus.

My360 offers virtual tour services for businesses that want to take advantage of superior technology to make it easier for clients to see what they have to offer. The increase in subscription shows how powerful virtual tours can be, especially when it comes to getting ahead of the competition.

The My360 virtual tour software is easy to use for anyone. Users can start with a free 2-week trial by creating their video, uploading it, and sending it to their prospects. Video can be shared on free portals, social media platforms, and websites, anywhere in the world, 24/7.

To start a free trial, please visit here.

The My360 virtual tour software has seen a 400% increase in user sign-ups since the coronavirus lockdown started. The software category that increased the most was for real estate agents who are looking for an alternative way to do home visits using virtual tours to show people their properties from the comfort of their own homes.

Also noticeable is how many estate agents decided to jump ship from the more expensive virtual tour software to a more affordable version like My360 in order to save cost but still be able to give a good service to their clients.

Interestingly, 70% of new users are seen to come in from the USA, and the other 30% from Europe, showing that the USA is ahead of anyone else when it comes to technology and creativity to keep their business running.

The My360 Virtual Tour Software is one of the more intuitive virtual tour software providers on the market in 2020.

In just three steps, anyone can create a virtual tour. Start by purchasing a 360º camera, upload the images using the My360 App, and create a virtual tour in a matter of minutes. Users can create as many virtual tours as they want and share them on Whatsapp, email, social media, a variety of portals and their own websites.

My360 comes with very powerful features like force contact form, use of own logo, white label tours, add floor plans, insert links, dedicated live support, add pop-up hotspots, 3D Hotspots, and more. Users can also clone tours, create reseller accounts, add video intros, etc.

For more information, please visit here:  

Media Contact
Company Name: The My360 Virtual Tour Software
Contact Person: Scarlett Smits
Email: Send Email
Phone: +34 951 193 436, +34 656 187 846
Country: Spain