The Cashmere Pashmina Shawls are quite luxurious and expensive items that one can treasure in their closet. This regal attire is made of the fiber of a special breed of goats that inhibit in Himalayan plateau of Kashmir. It is a dream for almost everyone to have this special shawl in their wardrobe. To achieve this, you may go to any shop to buy the Pashmina Shawl and after purchasing, disappointments may on the store for you if you find out that it is a fake one.
It is a very common case that people often get tricked while purchasing Cashmere shawls. Many shops advertise with 100% original Pashmina but rarely they have one. Most of them have a blended version of the shawls for which they charge a lump sum amount for it.
Before investing in Cashmere Pashmina Shawls, you have to make sure the thing is genuine and original. You have to make your purchase decision quite cautiously otherwise you may be cheated.
Here you can find some excellent ways by which you can differentiate between the original and fake ones to become the real gainer.
· Take the first glance: The real Pashmina will not be shiny and it has a matte appearance. It may have little sheen but not much like glazy. If you find it more than usual then don’t go with it.
· Diameter Check: It may seem unrealistic but the diameter has a really important part to find out the authenticity of the Pashmina Shawl. It has been essential to mention the diameter of the original Cashmere. The best available grade is 12–14.5 microns. To get the best quality, you should not purchase any item of Pashmina that has more than 19-micron diameter. The softness and quality highly depend on this feature.
· Examine the Wave: As the pure cashmere is completely handwoven for that the wave should be irregular. Only machine woven fake shawl will have a symmetrical pattern. You can say that the irregularities are the mark of its authenticity.
· Look for glue: Most of the fake makers glue the label of Pashmina on the surface. However, the original texture will not hold the glue and eventually it will come off. The real Pashmina has a stitched label on it.
· Do a rub test: The rub taste is one of the authentic ways to identify original Pashmina. It may seem odd to you but to understand whether it is animal fiber or not. If it has polyester or acrylic material, then it will hold static electricity. When you will rub it will produce a little spark. If you find any spark or sound like that, then you have to keep the shawl on the shelf immediately.
Using transmitted light under a microscope, an authentic Pashmina shawl would show block-shaped patterns linked close to one another. If the fiber looks like simple shape placed at an extended distance, then it is certainly not a genuine Pashmina shawl.
. Dimensions are extremely important in Pashmina shawls
The standard dimension for Pashmina shawls is 36/80 inches. Higher the dimensions, steeper the cost. So, if someone sells a standard or higher dimension Pashmina shawl to you, there are chances of the product being an unauthentic one. If you come across someone who is selling Pashmina shawls at far below the market rates, it is too good to be true scenario.
. We don’t like pilling on our clothes
It is quite a nuisance and hence good products should not have pilling. If you believe in this and are looking for a Pashmina product that guarantees no-pilling, you are certainly going for a fake Pashmina shawl. Pilling is a quintessential feature with an animal fiber material like Pashmina. If there is no pilling on the shawl, then probably what you have in your hand is a synthetic product.
By now you must be thinking it is very difficult to buy a real pashmina shawl.
Not really, we would say. These tests and a little common sense comes extremely handy in finding a real Pashmina product.
Now that you have all it takes to differentiate a real and fake Pashmina shawl, you have one more reason to treasure your heart with the snugly embrace of an authentic and pure Pashmina, made by love, exclusively for you!
Company Name: Miras Carpet Industries
Contact Person: Mir Nawaz
Email: Send Email
Address:No,7. Suryodai Complex, Old Airport Rd. Kodihalli OPP Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage