WHAT IS A U.S. VISA?
The American B1/B2 visa is a real visa that is placed in one of your passport’s pages. This visa is intended travellers to the United States who are coming for either tourist or business purposes.
Who requires an Immigrant Visa?
Everyone who want to live and/or work in the United States permanently must first get an immigrant visa.
Do I need ESTA US Visa?
Beginning in January 2009, travelers entering the United States for business, transit, or tourist must get a US ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization). Visa-free countries or visa-exempt countries do not require a paper visa to enter the United States. Citizens of these countries can travel/visit the United States for up to 90 days with an ESTA.
When will the ESTA US Visa expire?
The US ESTA visa is valid for two years from the date of issuance or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.
What is the difference between single entry and multiple entry visa?
A single entry visa is valid for only one visit to the United States. A multiple visa entrance visa allows a person to leave and return to the United States on the same visa within a certain time period.
Here are some steps to apply for a US visa online:
- Additionally, select Create a new application.
- Choose whether you want a group visa or an individual visa.
- After carefully reading the terms & conditions, click Next.
- Fill out the form and upload your passport to apply for a US visa online.
- Upload the supporting papers you need.
- Pay the processing fee for your visa.
- Finally, your online US visa application is finished. Please wait while we confirm your visa.
Eligibility Criteria for US Visa
- The applicant must have a passport that is valid for a period of at least 6 months from the period of entering the United States.
- The applicant must not have any prior criminal cases or any ongoing cases against them.
- The applicant will need to have letter of acceptance from any university in which they wish to study or letter of confirmation by an employer if the visit is of a business nature.
- Applicants must have return tickets to show they intend on leaving the United States according to the dates they have mentioned and validate the duration of stay.
- Applicants should show strong ties to resident country to offset chances of illegal immigration.
- Dependents or spouses traveling with the applicants will need to have separate visa applications.
If you are a citizen of a nation that participates in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), you must meet the program’s eligibility conditions to travel to the United States. The Visa Waiver Program allows citizens of 40 countries to visit the United States without a visa for up to 90 days for business or tourism. These purposes must be the same as for the B1 or B2 visas. The program is managed by the Department of Homeland Security and was designed to increase security for visitors to the United States while simultaneously allowing US citizens to freely travel to the other 40 nations. It benefits both parties and, most significantly, makes travel much safer. ESTA applicants must submit an online application form for approval at least 72 hours before flying or sailing to the United States.
USA VISA ESTA REQUIREMENTS
- Valid passport: The passport must be valid for more than six months from the day of the traveler’s date of arrival in the USA. If it is invalid, renew the same before applying for the ESTA.
- E-mail address: The applicants must provide a valid e-mail address for the authorities to communicate regarding their application. The ESTA approval for the USA trip will reach the e-mail within 72 hours. It is recommended to print a copy of the document while traveling.
- Visa payment: You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Visa fees.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is one of the largest and most complex components of the United States Department of Homeland Security, with the primary purpose of keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the country. It is also responsible for border security and facilitating authorized foreign trade and travel, as well as implementing hundreds of US laws and regulations, such as immigration and narcotics laws. Our duty at CBP is to prevent terrorists, their weapons, and other illicit materials or individuals out of the country while still facilitating lawful trade and travel. CBP is the largest law enforcement organization in the United States, employing over 60,000 people. It is the responsibility of US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to determine whether a foreign national may enter the country. When you submit an ESTA request, the CBP will analyze your application and any accompanying documentation to determine if you are qualified for admission. If the CBP determines that you are ineligible to enter the United States, your ESTA application will be denied. You may, nevertheless, be eligible to apply for a visa.
On a tourist visa, you are permitted a maximum of six months of residence in the United States. You must request an extension if you want to remain longer. If your visa for the USA has run out, you can apply for a renewal. Whether you are applying for your first visa or renewing one, the procedure in the United States is the same. If you have already been granted a US visa and want to extend it, you might not be required to appear in person for an interview. If you continue to meet the requirements, the same type of US visa will be issued to you.
Applying for US Visa Renewal
The process of renewing a US visa is almost identical to the application process. You must do the following:
- Complete the online application form (Form DS-160).
- Schedule an interview appointment at the US Embassy/Consulate.
- Pay the US Visa Renewal Fee.
- Submit the required documents for US visa renewal.
- Enter the visa renewal interview.
Once your application for a visa renewal has been submitted, you must go to the US embassy and meet with a visa officer. They will question you about your itinerary, the reason you are applying for the visa, and other private information like your job and relationships. They will question you about anything that will help them form an opinion. Depending on the kind of visa you apply for, the processing time for a US visa varies. It might take a couple of days or a few months.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street