ndia Online Tourist eVisa is issued for tourism purposes such as vacation, recreation and tourism, vacation, transit during a cruise, visiting friends or relatives or to participate in a short yoga program. Introduced by the Government of India in November 2014, the India Tourist e-Visa is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. The India Tourist eVisa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens may travel to India for tourism purposes for up to 90 consecutive days per visit (180 days for Canadian, Japanese, UK and US citizens). A double-entry Tourist eVisa for India is also available, allowing a 30-day stay with 2 entries to India for those planning a shorter stay. It is recommended to use this program to get your India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective. Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward online India Visa Application Form.
Indian Visa Application for Tourist Visa Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
Although India is often seen as an exotic holiday destination, it is a place with a rich and diverse culture that you are sure to return to with some unforgettable experiences. The India e-Tourist Visa Online is issued for tourism purposes such as vacation, recreation and sightseeing, vacation, transit during a cruise, visiting friends or family, or participating in a short yoga program. The India Tourist eVisa, launched by the Government of India in November 2014, is an online visa that makes it easier to apply for a visa to India and avoids visiting an embassy or consulate. The India Tourist eVisa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue. Eligible citizens can travel to India for tourism purposes up to 90 consecutive days per visit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN INDIAN TOURIST VISA
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, and two blank pages
- An image of the passport biographical page
- A recent passport-style photograph,
- Credit or debit card to pay the India online visa fee
- Current email address to receive the approved India Tourist e-Visa document
If you are planning to visit India and your main purpose of travel is commercial or business in nature, you need to apply for an India Business eVisa. Introduced by the Government of India in November 2014, the e-Visa for India is an online visa that simplifies the Indian visa application process by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. For those who come to start an industrial/commercial company, for those who need to travel frequently due to long-term business activities, and for investors. The India Business eVisa is available to eligible citizens who are traveling to the country for business activities such as: attending a conference, workshop or symposium, for training and courses, contract negotiations and meetings. The India Business eVisa allows eligible citizens to stay in the country for up to 180 days. This is a multiple entry travel authorization valid for 365 days from the date of issue. All types of India business visas including eVisa also allow the holder to set up a business in India, buy or sell industrial or commercial products and travel to India for recruitment purposes. Eligible citizens can apply by submitting a simple online business visa form for India that can be completed in just a few minutes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED INDIAN BUSINESS E-VISA
- A colored passport-size photo.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity and it should have at least 2 empty pages for stamping.
- A valid email address to receive the E-Visa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the E-Visa fees.
- A copy of your Business Card in PDF format (this must include your company’s information, especially the corporate phone number as you will be contacted through it by the embassy).
- A detailed invitation letter from the host company/firm established in India or from India, stating the purpose of the travel (it must include their contact information and their logo).
INDIAN VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
The India e-Visa for British Citizens is an electronic entry permit. Since its launch in 2014, the online platform has made it quicker and easier for British citizens to obtain India visas. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is one of 170 different countries whose citizens can apply for the India Visa online. Since the Indian eVisa application is fully completed online, it has reduced the visa processing time and made it easier for more people to apply for a visa. British visitors can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business or medical treatment in India. The India Tourist eVisa allows UK citizens to holiday in India. It allows Brits to take part in tourism and leisure activities. It is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Allows multiple entry for UK passport holders. Allows UK citizens to stay in India for up to 90 days. The India Business eVisa for UK Citizens allows entry into India for business purposes. It is valid for 1 calendar year from the date of issue. It grants British passport holders multiple visits to India. It allows UK citizens to stay in India for a maximum of 180 days. The India e-Visa for British Citizens is a digital visa that can be applied for online in minutes. It takes less time and is more accessible as the electronic visa application is 100% online. Travelers from the UK can obtain a visa for the Republic of India without having to go to an embassy.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa for British Citizens
- A Valid British passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India. Your passport must also have at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp once you enter India.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Digital copy (scan) of the passport’s biographical page
- You can use a credit or debit card to cover the processing fee.
Currently, US citizens can obtain a short stay e-Visa in India. The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Since 2014, India has introduced an electronic visa system, also known as Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), which allows citizens from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online. Travelers need a visa to enter India. Tourist e-Visa: Americans considering vacationing in India must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourism and recreation purposes. The Tourist eVisa has 3 types with different validity and length of stay in India. For a Short-Term Tourist eVisa, US citizens can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for US CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States