A journey by sea or by sea embodies the idea that the journey is more important than the destination. Cruise ships have a charm that nothing can replace. SeeingIndia from a cruise ship would offer the traveler a totally unique experience and the India one would experience would likely be very different from what one would experience on land. Cruises offer you the opportunity to relax en route, enjoy the comfort of the ship and experience a new adventure by visiting different ports.
India Visa Requirements for Cruise Ship Passengers
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India, otherwise you would need to renew your passport.
- A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style colour photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone),
- a working email address
- You can use a debit card or a credit card for the payment of the application fees.
- A return or onward ticket out of the country, and details about the trip within and from India.
India’s combination of culture, tradition, history and architecture makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The government allowed citizens of 169 countries to enter the country if they had a valid visa. The application, visa fee and document submission can all be completed and submitted online, making the application process much faster and more convenient. The introduction of India’s first Electronic Travel Authorization, available for 40 countries, has saved many citizens interested in exploring the country paperwork, and Chile is one of the countries on this list.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE THERE?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR AN INDIA VISA FOR Chile?
- A valid passport and a scan of the information page.
- A recent passport photo.
- An email address to get the eVisa safely and quickly in your inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your eVisa.
India is home to some of the oldest civilizations in the world. In 2014, the country introduced an e-Visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows American citizens to travel to India for purposes of tourism, travel industry, clinic visits, etc. American citizens are eligible for an e-Visa for India, a multiple-entry visa that allows stays of up to 180 days in the country. Americans Travelers must meet certain requirements in order to apply for their India visa online. The India e-Visa makes life easier for Americans.
Documents Required for Indian e-Visa for American CITIZENS
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
The India e-Visa is easy to apply with a short online application. India offers travelers from eligible countries the opportunity to obtain an e-Visa to enter the country. India e-Visa requirements are essential to obtain the necessary authorization to enter India. Key requirements include a valid passport, email address, and a debit or credit card. Be sure to check the validity of your passport. India e-Visa is an electronic authorization for travel to India for business, tourism or medical purposes. When applying for an e-Visa, you do not need to present your passport or other personal documents at the consulate.
Types of India-Visa
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa
Documents Required for the Indian e-Visa
- A Valid passport valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India.
- Passport-style photo of the applicant
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian E-Visa
- You can use a Credit or debit card
Indian visa validity and expiration
- The 1 Month India Tourist Visa allows 2 entries into the country over the course of a month with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- The 1 year India Tourist Visa allows multiple entries over the course of a year for a maximum stay of 90 days each.
- The e-Medical Patient and e-Medical Attendant visas are valid for 30 days and can be used for first-time entry into India. The traveler can stay in the country for up to 60 days. You can also leave and return to India up to 2 times within this period.
- The e-business visa allows multiple entries, with each visit not exceeding 180 days
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles