CANADA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS
Norwegian citizens traveling to Canada must obtain travel authorization prior to entering the country. This process has been greatly simplified since the Canadian government introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2016. All Norwegian travelers require a Canadian visa before legally entering the country. Norwegians planning to stay in Canada for up to 180 days can obtain a visa waiver using the simple online eTA application form. Norwegian citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for general tourism, business, transit or short-term medical purposes (less than 90 days). An approved eTA for Norway is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder a total stay of 6 months in Canada with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian electronic permit is automatically linked to the traveler’s passport. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. It is now possible to obtain a Canada eVisa waiver from Norway exclusively online via the simple eTA application, eliminating the need to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate to apply for a travel authorization in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY?
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
CANADA VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS
Citizens of the Czech Republic traveling to Canada are eligible to enter the country with a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Czech citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver in 2015 for select countries. Czech citizens are among the nationalities exempt from a visa to visit Canada for tourism, business or simple transit purposes en route to another destination. The Canadian eTA is a valid online travel authorization. It is valid for 5 years and grants Czech citizens a maximum stay of 6 months on each visit. Once approved, the eTA is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. Travelers wishing to travel to Canada for other reasons such as study or work should contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for more information. Czech travelers who meet all Canadian eTA requirements can start completing the eTA application form online. The form is a simple online questionnaire that takes 20 minutes to complete.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Czech Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
With some of the world’s leading cities, mature financial and healthcare sectors, and growing industry, Canada offers great opportunities for business. Canada is one of the easiest countries in the world to start your own business. The Canadian Business Visa allows individuals who have a successful business in their home country and are ready for new opportunities to expand in the country or start a new business. Canada offers tremendous opportunities for entrepreneurial businesses. Experienced entrepreneurs from all over the world are moving to Canada because it offers European advantages with a better quality of life. The Canada Business Visa is a special type of visa that allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their country and are ready for new opportunities to expand within the country or start a new business. Canada offers a great opportunity for entrepreneurs’ businesses. To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must be employed by a Canadian company or work in Canada.
How long is the Canada Business Visa valid?
When you apply for a business visa, you will be given an initial length of stay. The Canada business visa is valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your business remains active. This period can be extended up to six years.
- A valid Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- A formal invitation from a respected company in the country where you do business is required.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependents during your stay.
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
CANADA VISA FOR LITHUANIAN CITIZENS
The Canadian government introduced this online permit in 2015 to facilitate international tourism and visits. Individuals from these 58 countries and territories are visa-free when traveling to Canada for short visits, and citizens of Lithuania are included. Lithuania is one of the visa-exempt countries for Canada. Lithuanian citizens are eligible to enter Canada with a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). However, as a Lithuanian, you must apply for a Canadian ETA if you are traveling by air. This visa waiver program allows you to travel to Canada without having to make an appointment at the Canadian Embassy and apply for a standard visa. Lithuanians are only allowed to enter Canada with an approved eTA. It allows foreign citizens of select countries to enter Canada for tourism, business, or short-term transit purposes. It is a multiple entry permit, each granting a maximum stay of 180 days. The eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the Lithuanian passport and is valid for 5 years, except for passports that expire earlier. In this case, the Canadian eTA expires at the same time as the passport. Once Lithuanian citizens have confirmed that they meet the eTA requirements, they can proceed to completing the Canadian eTA application form. This is a simple questionnaire that will take you a few minutes to complete.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
CANADA VISA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS
Latvian citizens interested in traveling to Canada are eligible to obtain the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to reduce the bureaucracy previously required for a traditional visa. Canada’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to cross the border without a visa, and citizens of Latvia are among them. The Canadian eTA is not optional but is required for all Latvian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travelers legal permission to travel to Canada. It is available to select countries whose citizens (including Latvians) are allowed to travel to Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business or transit reasons. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry visa waiver. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit. The electronic travel authorization is linked to the traveler’s passport and is not transferable to a new document. This means that if a passport expires before the allowed 5 years of the Canadian eTA, then this travel permit expires as well. Latvians who meet the requirements can proceed to the eTA application form for Canada. This form is a simple questionnaire that takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal to pay for the eTA fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States