The global home healthcare market size is anticipated to reach USD 477.74 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to improved patient outcome, cost-efficiency, and patient convenience provided by home healthcare. In addition, rising cases of diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, and orthopedic conditions, are expected to fuel market growth. For instance, according to the WHO, nearly 50 million individuals worldwide were suffering from dementia in 2017 and the number is anticipated to reach nearly 82 million by 2030. According to an article by United Nations, the number of individuals in age group of 80 years and above are anticipated to increase from nearly 137 million in 2017 to approximately 425 million in 2050.
Thus, growing geriatric population base, which is highly susceptible to chronic conditions, such as diabetes and CVDs, and prefer in-home care, is anticipated to fuel the market growth. Furthermore, geriatric population. The establishment and maintenance of hospitals and other healthcare settings is capital-intensive. Hence, several healthcare solution providers are entering into home healthcare market through M&A to reudce the costs and leverage the expertise of the merged or acquired firm. For instance, Allegheny Health Network, a Pittsburg-based organization, entered into the market by acquiring four companies, which had expertise in four different home health services, such as infusion therapy, hospice, medical equipment, and home nursing.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Home Healthcare Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/home-healthcare-industry/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Services led the component segment in 2018. Rehabilitation services accounted for more than 50.0% of the overall home healthcare market in 2018
- Therapeutic equipment segment led the market in 2018 and is projected to expand further
- Growing prevalence of respiratory and urological disorders and advent of advanced products suitable for home healthcare like portable dialysis machines will drive the segment
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2018 due to advanced medical infrastructure, favorable reimbursement framework, and comparatively higher healthcare expenditure in the region
- Some of the key companies in the market are Almost Family, Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Abbott Laboratories; Sunrise Medical; 3M Healthcare; Baxter International, Inc.; Medtronic PLC; Cardinal Health, Inc.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; and Air Liquide
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/12/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global home healthcare market on the basis of component and region:
Home Healthcare Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Mobility assist
- Rehabilitation Services
- Unskilled Home Care
- Respiratory Therapy Services
- Infusion Therapy Services
Home Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Medical Pendant Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-pendant-market
Sports Medicine Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sports-medicine-industry
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States