Machine automation controllers (MACs) are a relatively new addition to the industrial landscape. Motion control is at the heart of MAC, which is combined with other features like sequencing and networking. A real-time scheduler is at the heart of the MAC architecture, updating motion, network, and apps all at once. As a result, many systems, ranging from motion, vision, and safety to enterprise-level data exchange and control, are better and more tightly synchronized.
Because of the rapidly growing population and urbanization across emerging economies, the global machine automation controllers market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. Rapidly growing manufacturing and construction industries in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil will also fuel market growth. Rapid expansion in industrial automation and internet of things-based products and solutions over the forecast period would also drive MAC market growth. Robust innovation in new products and a high focus on increasing distribution channels by key market manufacturers are also factors that will create revenue channels for machine automation controllers market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4131
Major players in the market include Emerson, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Yokogawa, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric, Rockwell Automation, Kollmorgen, Robert Bosch, and Honeywell.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In April 2020, Omron launched Sysmac Studio 3D simulation software for automated factories. This software integrates and verifies each movement of robots and peripheral devices providing precise, flexible response to diversification of products and fluctuation in demand at manufacturing sites.
- IP65 accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rising demand for IP65 rated machine automation controllers in multiple end-use industries due to increasing requirements to protect external components such as flat panel monitors from dust and liquid.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global market. This can be attributed to robust presence of key market players, continuous technological advancements, and rapidly increasing demand for consumer electronic goods in countries in this region.
Browse Complete Report “Machine Automation Controller Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/machine-automation-controller-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Machine Automation Controller market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the machine automation controller testing market based on controller type, product type, form factor, application, and region:
Controller Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Industrial PC (IPC)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Energy& Power
- Metals & Mining
- Aerospace & Defense
- Pulp & Paper
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Medical Devices
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4131
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States