Linseed oil, also refer as flax oil, which is produced from flax seeds that are grounded and pressed to release their natural oil. The oil is golden yellow, amber or brown in colour and has the highest level of omega-3 fatty acid ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid) of any vegetable oil. It Linseed oil is classified as a drying oil and is used as a preservative for concrete, wood, and an ingredient in varnishes, paints, stains and also in food processing industry due to nutritional benefits.
The global linseed oil market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period due to increasing awareness regarding benefits of linseed oil in cosmetics and healthcare industry. Linseed oil helps in skin softening and is widely used in shampoos and moistures. In addition, increasing investments in crop yield, favorable government regulations on production of oil crops, rising number of R&D activities are some factors expected to continue to drive market growth going ahead.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3856
The global Linseed Oil Market is expected to reach USD 1,036.56 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 3.35%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from consumers for organic and safe cosmetic products comprising linseed oil owing to its numerous benefits such as skin nourishing and moisturizing attributes is predominately driving the market growth. Additionally, the increasing awareness about the advantages of linseed oil on overall health such as improvement in heart health, reducing inflammation, and anti-aging properties are projected to augment the market growth further.
Linseed oil is extracted from flax seeds that are dried and ripened via a solvent extraction and pressing. Linseed oil is an extremely popular finishing oil across the globe and has been a significant part of certain paints and an excellent binder in oil paintings. The non-toxic and environmentally sustainable attributes of the linseed oil are boosting its demand in the paint and varnishing industry, thereby contributing to the market growth,
The growing demand for organic and nutrition-dense culinary oils is projected to further add traction to the market growth. The health benefits conferred by linseed oil have boosted its applications in the food and beverage industry, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals. However, certain side effects such as eyes or skin irritation due to linseed oils and the increasing availability of alkyd resins and synthetic paints are projected to impede the market growth in the projected timeframe.
Prominent players of the market include Krishi Oils Limited (KOL), Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company, Cargill, Inc., AOS Product Private Limited, Gustav Heess Gmbh, Welch, Natrol LLC, and Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH, among others.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3856
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Linseed Oil Market based on Nature, Product Type, Application, and Region:
Nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Tons; 2018-2028)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Tons; 2018-2028)
- Raw Linseed Oil
- Boiled Linseed Oil
- Double-boiled Linseed Oil
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Tons; 2018-2028)
- Processed Foods
- Paints and Varnishes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Tons; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for Discount of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3856
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The organic linseed oil segment is foreseen to expand at a significant rate in the estimated timeframe owing to the escalating demand for organic oil in the cosmetics industry for the production of organic personal care products.
- Based on the product type, the raw linseed oil segment is projected to occupy a significant share of the market in the estimated timeline accredited to the augmenting demand for raw linseed oil in the finishing and polishing of wood products. The increasing requirement for non-toxic products in paints and varnishes is driving the segment’s growth.
- The paints and varnishes application segment is projected to account for a considerable share of the market in the estimated timeframe attributable to the increasing application of linseed oil to offer durability, transparency, and glossiness to the oil paints. Moreover, the growing demand for safe and durable paints for vehicles is bolstering the segment’s growth.
- North America held the largest share of the global market in 2020 and is estimated to retain its dominance in the timeframe owing to the increasing demand for linseed oil for wood products in the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, Canada is the largest producer and supplier of flax seeds which is projected to further drive regional growth.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/linseed-oil-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States