Escalation in demand for gaming consoles, TVs and video streaming services worldwide are set to push the demand of HDMI Cable Market.
The global HDMI cable market is expected to reach USD 3.97 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. HDMI is used for transferring uncompressed large amount of data. It is used for connecting high definition (HD) equipment. It had found a niche in the modern world and companies are using it commonly to transfer data, video or audio. It is an intelligent interface that delivers a very high quality data without any glitch. It is used to connect large display screens, TV screens or monitor screens.
HDMI was founded by Toshiba, Philips, Hitachi, Thomson, Sony, Panasonic, Silicon Image and RCA. It is supported by big brands like Warner Bros., Fox, Disney and Universal along with system operators EchoStar and DirecTV due to its high application in large screens.
Asia Pacific is expected to be a key revenue generating region in the forecast period. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 34% in the forecast period. Most of the companies working with HDMI cables are located in this region. Desire for high quality viewing experience is driving the growth of this market. High demand is from developing nations of this region mainly due to availability of skilled labor and emerging companies that deal with large amount of data. However, advent of wireless HDMI cable is hindering he growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1199
Key participants include Tripp Lite, Shenzhen Dns Industries Co., Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Nordost, Kramer Electronics Ltd, Hitachi Ltd., Sony Corporation, Ce-Link and Belkin International, Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The segment for application is set to dominate the market size with an increase in disposable income and emergence of new buildings, commercial or otherwise, is leading to installation of projectors and TVs in them. This has significantly boosted the market. With rise in desire for high quality viewing option the HDMI cables are set to grow in coming years.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% in the coming years. Most of the companies are located in this region. With the emergence of internet and growth of telecom, the demand from APAC has increased exponentially. Need for safe and secure, efficient and high speed data are fueling the market in this region.
- Key participants include Tripp Lite, Shenzhen Dns Industries Co., Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Nordost, Kramer Electronics Ltd, Hitachi Ltd., Sony Corporation, Ce-Link and Belkin International, Inc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hdmi-cables-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global HDMI cable market on the basis of type, grade, application and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Standard HDMI cable
- Standard HDMI cable with Ethernet
- High speed HDMI cable market
- High speed HDMI cable market with Ethernet
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- HDMI 1.4 market
- HDMI 2.0 market
- HDMI 2.1 market
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Gaming consoles market
- Players and TVs market
- Mobile phones market
- Automotive systems market
- Personal Computers and Tablets market
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1199
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States