HTF Research estimates that global investments on small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS will reach more than $15 Billion by the end of 2017, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements.
If you are involved in the HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS) industry or intend to be, see the lucrative potential hidden in the market – This comprehensive report covers opportunities, strategies and challenges along with market drivers, trends and influencing factors to 2030. It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date segmented by Application, Type and major players. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization according to your requirement.
Get free access to sample pages @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/510180-the-hetnet-ecosystem-small-cells-carrier-wi-fi-c-ran-das-2
At present, the HetNet market is facing a paradigm shift with multiple advancements ranging from small cell virtualization and neutral hosting to the adoption of unlicensed and shared spectrum. In conjunction with 5G and LTE Advanced network rollouts, these advancements will fuel the market to grow at a CAGR of over 18% between 2017 and 2020.
The “HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the HetNet ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, use cases, vertical markets, service provider case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for HetNet infrastructure investments from 2017 till 2030. The forecasts cover 6 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/510180-the-hetnet-ecosystem-small-cells-carrier-wi-fi-c-ran-das-2
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– HetNet ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Enabling technologies and key architectural components for small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS
– Integration, offloading and SON (Self-Organizing Network) technologies
– Key trends including RAN disaggregation; small cell virtualization; unlicensed and shared spectrum usage; and neutral hosting
– Complementary technologies and concepts including millimeter wave radio access; MEC (Mobile Edge Computing); FWA (Fixed Wireless Access); control and user plane separation; and network slicing
– Small cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul technologies
– HetNet use cases and deployment models including SCaaS (Small Cells-as-a-Service)
– Enterprise RAN; rural small cells; and tactical small cells for military and public safety applications
– Over 30 case studies of service provider HetNet deployments
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 500 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for HetNet infrastructure vendors and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the HetNet opportunity
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow
– Which submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth
– How can HetNet infrastructure investments improve wireless coverage and alleviate congestion in mobile operator networks
– Can virtualized small cells reduce the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of HetNet deployments
– How are mobile operators leveraging small cells to deliver cost-effective wireless coverage in rural areas
– What is the commercial status of unlicensed and shared spectrum technologies
– How are small cell, DAS and Wi-Fi specialists addressing requirements for multi-operator neutral host networks
– What are the prospects of microwave and millimeter wave transport networking platforms for small cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul
– Will mobile operators adopt WiGig and other non-3GPP technologies to complement 5G network rollouts
– Who are the key market players, what is their market share and what are their strategies
– What strategies should HetNet infrastructure vendors and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive
Buy this research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=510180
The report has the following key findings:
– HTF Research estimates that global investments on small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS will reach more than $15 Billion by the end of 2017, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements.
– At present, the HetNet market is facing a paradigm shift with multiple advancements ranging from small cell virtualization and neutral hosting to the adoption of unlicensed and shared spectrum.
– In conjunction with 5G and LTE Advanced network rollouts, these advancements will fuel the market to grow at a CAGR of over 18% between 2017 and 2020.
– By virtualizing small cells, mobile operators can immediately evaluate the benefits of RAN virtualization with no major impact on their larger macrocell RAN footprint. HTF Research estimates that global spending on virtualized small cells will surpass $1 Billion annually by 2020.
– Unlicensed and shared spectrum small cells are also beginning to gain traction, with shipment revenues potentially reaching $240 Million by the end of 2020.
– The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as CCI’s (Communication Components, Inc.) acquisition of BLiNQ Networks and Mavenir’s merger with Ranzure Networks.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/510180-the-hetnet-ecosystem-small-cells-carrier-wi-fi-c-ran-das-2
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States