The global Herbal Toothpaste Market is expected to touch USD 2.6 billion by the end of 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2019 to 2025. Changing consumer preferences towards natural products owing to rising health awareness is a major factor driving the growth of the market.
The herbal toothpaste market is witnessing a stiff completion owing to the presence of various established players. For example, Colgate is facing competition from Dabur India and Patanjali Ayurved in the Indian market. Various other companies are bolstering their presence in the market. For instance, HUL acquired herbal brand Indulekha in a deal worth INR 300 crore. Further, the company is investing in herbal products to cater to the growing consumers’ demand.
Among the distribution channel, hypermarket & supermarket occupied the largest market share in 2018. Expanding the supermarket chain in developing countries such as India and China and modernization in retail sectors are supplementing the market growth of the segment. For example, China witnessed a sharp rise in the number of supermarkets from 500 in 2006 to 8,500 in 2016.
To download the sample PDF of “Herbal Toothpaste Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-herbal-toothpaste-market/request-sample
On the other hand, the online sales channel is estimated to register the highest growth rate of 10.4% from 2019 to 2025. Key players are partnering with online retailers to consolidate their market presence online. For example, Patanjali collaborated with multiple online retailers such as Paytm, Grofers, 1 mg and others to strengthen its product reach. The company is focusing on making its all products available online.
Asia Pacific held 90% of the market share in 2018. Growing demand for herbal products from countries such as India, Thailand and China is driving the regional growth. Further, increasing focus towards a healthy lifestyle and rising per capita expenditure is anticipated to proliferate the product demand over the next few years.
Key players operating in the market include Dabur India Limited, Patanjali Ayurveda, Amway, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Himalaya Wellness, Procter & Gamble, leverayush, INC, Colgate-Palmolive Company and VICCO LABORATORIES among others.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• India held 21% of the market share globally with leading players such as Dabur and Patanjali occupying the major share.
• In 2018, China accounted for USD 778.1 million of market share.
• Among the distribution channel, the online segment is likely to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period.
• Key players in the herbal toothpaste marketare Dabur India Limited, Patanjali Ayurveda, Amway, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Himalaya Wellness, Procter & Gamble, leverayush, INC, Colgate-Palmolive Company and VICCO LABORATORIES among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global herbal toothpaste market by distribution channel and region:
Herbal Toothpaste Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• General Store
• Hypermarket & Supermarket
• Pharmacy Store
• Online Retail
Herbal Toothpaste Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
Explore the Latest Market Research Report by Million Insights:
• Fraud Detection & Prevention Market: The global fraud detection & prevention market size was accounted for USD 17.33 billion in 2018. It is expected to witness growth with 18.9% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This can be associated with the shifting trend towards digitalization coupled with the rising need for cyber-security to carry out online transactions on account of rising data leakage, hacking, and privacy issues.
• In-flight Entertainment & Connectivity Market: The global in-flight entertainment & connectivity (IFEC) market size was accounted for revenue of USD 5.9 billion in 2019 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period, from 2020 to 2028. Factors such as rising usage of internet-enabled Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs) and enhancement in wireless connectivity are responsible for market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar