The global Herbal & Organic Mascara Market is estimated to reach USD 156.5 million, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The shift in preference of consumers from mascara made from artificial ingredients to herbal & organic mascara is expected to drive the market.
Consumers are getting influenced by the beauty influencers through digital media, and internet which in turn projected to support the market growth. Additionally, the Manufacturers’ use the internet platforms like bloggers, makeup artists, and models to promote their products. Moreover, top brands also promoting their product through celebrity endorsement. For example, in 2017, Revlon has made Gwen Stefani as their brand ambassador. Furthermore, the presence of organic and natural elements in the product is gaining traction among consumers.
To download the sample PDF of Global Herbal & Organic Mascara Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-herbal-organic-mascara-market/request-sample
Liquid mascara segment is expected to retain the highest market share in the overall market. These products are lighter in weight and last for a longer duration. Additionally, the manufacturers focus on developing new products to meet customer needs. For instance, in 2019, Inika introduced mascaras products called Curvy Lash, and Bold Lash, which are made with fully vegan and natural ingredients.
Online channel is projected to grow at the significant CAGR of around 6.1% over the forecasted period. An online retailer offers a wide range of domestic and international brands through its e-commerce platforms. They also offer various discounts, coupons, cashback offers, which are expected to positively impact on the market growth. For example, Amazon offers different discount offers with attractive delivery options.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 5.0% over the forecasted period. Various sponsored and marketing promotional activities by the manufacturers is expected to boost the demand for the herbal mascaras. Moreover, the government authorities are also taking initiatives to boost the cosmetics industry. For example, in Indonesia, the government has made innovative reforms to its plan, which in turn anticipated to propel the market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Gel/cream products segment is anticipated to exceed at the CAGR of over 5.5% from 2019 to 2025.
• Based on the distribution channel, offline segment held the highest market share over 80.0% in the year 2018.
• Asia Pacific led the market with market share of over 50.0% in 2018 and is projected to continue its growth over the coming few years.
• In terms of revenue, North America dominated the market with share of over 35.0% in the overall market.
• Major players in the market are Lotus Herbals Limited; Ecco Bella; Skin2Spirit; Odylique; Au Naturale, Llc; and RMS Beauty.
Million Insights has segmented the global herbal & organic mascara market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
Herbal & Organic Mascara Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Herbal & Organic Mascara Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Herbal & Organic Mascara Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Electric Iron Market – The global electric iron market is expected to register a revenue of USD 1.8 Billion by the end of 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.3% from 2019 to 2025.
2. Self-Tanning Products Market – The global self-tanning products market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 2.18 Billion from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to grow with a 5.9% CAGR in the upcoming years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar