“The HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market dynamics”
The HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market report provides current treatment practices, HER2-Positive Breast Cancer emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM a HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current HER2-Positive Breast Cancer treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Research Report
- In 2022, the United States accounted for the maximum share of the total market of HER2-positive breast cancer in the 7MM was around 60%.
- The approval of HERCEPTIN marked a turning point in HER2+ breast cancer treatment. HERCEPTIN was the first targeted treatment for a solid tumor and the first drug to be paired with a companion diagnostic.
- The leading companies working in the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market include Byondis, Roche, Ambrx, Zymeworks, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, iOMEDICO AG, Seagen Inc., Iqvia Pty Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd., and others.
- Promising HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include TUKYSA®, Trastuzumab deruxtecan, Tucatinib, Trastuzumab, Pertuzumab, and others.
- September 2023: Baptist Health South Florida announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for Combined use of SRS with Tucatinib, Trastuzumab, and Capecitabine. This research study will evaluate how well brain metastases associated with HER-2 positive breast cancer can be controlled using a type of radiation known as stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) when combined with three therapeutic agents, tucatinib, capecitabine, and trastuzumab.
- September 2023: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for Trastuzumab and Pepinemab. The purpose of this study is to test the safety of Adoptive T-Cell therapy following the Dendritic Cell (DC1) study vaccine given in combination with pepinemab added to standard of care therapy, trastuzumab to help people with HER2 positive breast cancer.
Discover more about therapies set to grab major HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Share @ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Size
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Overview
Breast cancer initiates when abnormal cancerous cells in the breast grow and proliferate, creating a tumor. It usually starts in the ducts or lobules of the breast. Some breast cancers depend on the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) gene to grow. These cancers are called HER2+ and have many copies of the HER2 gene or high levels of the HER2 protein. These proteins are also called “receptors.”
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Incident cases
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Hormonal status
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Age-specific cases
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Stage-specific cases
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Line wise metastatic cases
Download the report to understand which factors are driving HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiology Trends @ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Epidemiological Insights
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Marketed Drugs
- ENHERTU (fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxk): Daiichi Sankyo/AstraZeneca
- KADCYLA (ado-trastuzumab emtansine): Roche/Chugai
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Emerging Drugs
- ARX788: Ambrx
- Zanidatamab: Zymeworks/Jazz Pharmaceuticals
To know more about HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Treatment options, visit @ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Drugs
HER2-positive Breast Cancer Market Outlook
Numerous treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer are available, falling into pharmacological and nonpharmacological categories. Recent advancements in HER2 treatments have enhanced HER2-positive breast cancer management, yet relapse remains a primary challenge due to disease heterogeneity and drug resistance mechanisms. Patients with metastatic HER2+ breast cancer were traditionally treated with conventional chemotherapy regimens until trastuzumab became available. Roche responded actively to the rise of biosimilars by introducing a subcutaneous (SC) formulation of HERCEPTIN in the EU in 2013 and the US in 2019, despite the availability of biosimilars.
HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market
Herceptin has been the foundation of traditional HER2+ cancer treatment. It targets HER2 receptors, which may keep the cancer from growing. The Genentech Oncology Co-pay Assistance Program helps people with commercial health insurance. The Genentech Patient Foundation gives free Herceptin to people who do not have insurance coverage or who have financial concerns. If a patient needs help with the Genentech medicine co-pay, Herceptin Access Solutions can refer the patient to an independent co-pay assistance foundation. Independent co-pay assistance foundations help patients with public or commercial health insurance.
Learn more about the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Landscape
Scope of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Companies- Byondis, Roche, Ambrx, Zymeworks, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, iOMEDICO AG, Seagen Inc., Iqvia Pty Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd., and others.
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Pipeline Therapies- TUKYSA®, Trastuzumab deruxtecan, Tucatinib, Trastuzumab, Pertuzumab, and others.
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Dynamics: HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Drivers and Barriers
- HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Drugs in development @ HER2-Positive Breast Cancer Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. HER2-positive Breast Cancer Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of HER2-positive Breast Cancer
5. Key Events
6. Epidemiology and Market Methodology
7. Disease Background and Overview
8. Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Patient Journey
10. Key Endpoints in HER2-positive Breast Cancer
11. Marketed Drugs
12. Emerging Drugs
13. HER2-positive Breast Cancer: 7MM Market Analysis
14. HER2-positive Breast Cancer Market Access and Reimbursement
15. Unmet needs
16. SWOT Analysis
17. KOL Views
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States